Thursday, October 27, 2011

random Thursday thoughts...

someone in the cubicle over from mine just said "bodacious"... what a great word that is.  I remember hearing "what a bodacious set of ta-ta's" LOL  Prolly more than once, too.

A friend of mine lost both of her ta-ta's last week.  And another that lost one had to go in for a biopsy of a lump on the other one.   Why do people say "lost" them?  I mean, really, we all know where they are.  In a pathologist's lab.  They're not lost like people would make "LOST - Please call 867-5309 if found... $500 reward for my lost boobies"...  Can you imagine?  So they're gone.  Taken.  By a horrible nasty disgusting unforgiving disease.

Check your boobies people!!  And your who-ha's.  Don't forget the who-ha's (what a great word LOL) I have another friend that had cancer of the vulva.  And she wasn't looking at it on a regular basis - lucky her boyfriend fount it for her!  So have someone check your who-ha's too!!

I'm still waiting for the bank to get back to me - but I did find out that one of the options was lowering my payment by almost $300/month.  THAT would be awesome.  But she also said, "but you're not behind 90 days so they may reject it"... Seriously?  I can GET to 90 days if that's what it takes.  How freaking ridiculous is that?!   Dumb.  there.  I said it.  They're DUMB.  Fifth-Third bank is  DUMB.

Speaking of dumb... nah... forget it.

Speaking of "YUM"... Combos has a new flavor.  Buffalo blue cheese.  OMG (pronounced ohhmmmmmgggg)

Enjoy.  Happy Thursday.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buffalo blue cheese can't be wrong ever.

I have to schedule a squish. Sigh. Thanks for the 'minder.

xoxoxo