Saturday, February 2, 2013

And the wine... OH the wine..


Saturday 9: Aida  <---- :="" along="" click="" here="" p="" play="" to="">


1) Have you ever been to the opera?  Nope.  Have you?  I know that back in 4th grade when I kicked Donny Sargent in the balls he was singing opera, does that count?  And for the record - I didn't do it for any other reason than he dared me.  I think he learned never EVER to dare anyone that again.  
  2) Maria Callas was often called a "diva." Is that a compliment or a criticism?
Mariah Carey is a diva.  J-Lo is a diva.  I don't know Maria Callas.  You don't know Jack. 
3) Aida was composed by famous Italian Giusseppe Verdi. In addition to opera, what else can the world thank Italy for?
 VERY hot Italian men... and the wine... oh the wine!
4) Verdi was Italian and Callas was Greek. Would you rather vacation in Italy or Greece?
Seeing as I've spent a month in Greece, while I didn't get to see it all - I've been there.  I'd love to go to Italy.  And drink wine.  Oh, the wine...
5) The Marx Bros. starred in A Night at the Opera. What's the funniest movie you have ever seen? Evil Dead II.  Did you ever see it?  Funnier than shit.  When the guy's hand is possessed and it beats the crap out of him?  FUN-NEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
  6) What's for dinner tonight?
I don't know - what time will you be over to cook? 
 7) Are you wearing any jewelry right now?
I always wear my diamond necklace and my cape cod bracelet.  They're pretty.  Wanna see?

 
8) Sam Winters has a scratchy throat and watery eyes. How do you treat the common cold?
oh, I beat the shit out of it with Echinachea and hot tea
9) Do you need your glasses (or contacts) when you drive?
Well, I'm sure I could drive without them, but if you were in front of me or behind me, you'd certainly appreciate me wearing them, that's for sure!

No comments: