Sunday, May 5, 2013

Only in my PJ's and fuzzy Yogi Bear Slippers


   


Today we ripped off a blogger named regular player, Kwizgiver,  from her blog What If This Is As Good As It Gets?   She doesn't say where she got it--but it was probably stolen from somewhere cool.  Tracing back the thefts of those that we steal from could take a while. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! 
The Wish List Meme, part two  
26.) If you had to order from a kid's menu, what would you get?  
Really?   The kid's menu?  Dino nuggets.  Blech.  Grilled Cheese?  And fries.  Don't forget the fries!
27.) Do you speak any other languages?  
No habla Espanol.  Then milaou Ellenica (I can say it, not spell it)..  Ich kan nur ein bissien Deutsch. 
28.) Do you use Twitter?  
Use it, like use it and abuse it?  Use it to get the word out?  Use it HOW?!  But if you want to follow me?  Bruceaholic.   :)
29.) Do you go onto YouTube?  
Go on it?  Go ON it?  No.  Do I have an account?  Yes. 
30.) Do you play Angry Birds?  
Only if I'm stuck in a waiting room and there's nothing else to do..
 
31.) Do you like theme parties? 
Not unless it's an "everybody show up naked and bring beer" theme
32.) Do you like current cartoons?  
They've come a long way - but nothing is as good as the Wascawwy Wabbit or the Road Runner!  Meep Meep!
33.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy? 
When my son was born I think.  I was really tired though, so I might have forgotten.  
34.) Who would you like to see in concert?  
Would you like a list of everyone I have seen in concert?  You might rethink that question.  Although Aerosmith and the Rolling Stones I could see.  I wouldn't pay a lot though.  They're old.  
 
35.) Can you swim well? 
I can!  I can do the dead man's float like nobody's business, too.
36.) Ever won a contest? 
I've gotten some by being the right caller.  Last one was $100.  That didn't suck.
37.) Ever won a giveaway?  
Got some of Scott's Pig Roast BBQ sauce and a great t-shirt just a couple of weeks ago!
38.) Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep every night? 
I certainly try to! 
39.) What tea do you like?   Medium blend, with some sugar free Italian Cream flavored creamer please.  Oh wait.  Tea?  IF I drink it, I'm an Earl Grey fan.  

40.) What mixed drink do you like?  
The kind that makes you look pretty, that's what kind.
41.) Do you shop at Walmart?  
Only in my PJ's that are 2 sizes too small, and my fuzzy Yogi Bear slippers
42.) Do you shop at Target?
Did you say target?  We goin' shootin'???   
43.) What do you order at your local coffee shop? 
Large coffee, leave me some room for milk there and OOOOH those scones look delightful!  I'll have one of those!
44.)  Do you drink bottled or tap water? 
The only tap water I ever really drank was down on the Cape.  Now?  Bottled. 
45.) Do you like homemade meals?  
Um... does a bear shit in the woods?
46.) Do you like homemade baked goods?  
Is the Pope Catholic?
47.) Do you shop online?  
Love it at Christmas time!
48.) Name 3 stores online stores you would like to shop at: 
Are you paying?  Because that would make a difference...  Did you know that Tiffany has an online store?  So does Coach.  And Ann Taylor Loft.  I'm all excited now!
49.) What holiday don't you like?  
Valentine's Day is dumb.
50.) What do you eat more when you're sick? 
Soup and tea.  Unless I'm puking.  Then it's just air.  

3 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I agree that nothing will ever beat Bugs Bunny!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

#41... lol

You are such a nut. I love nutz! This was totally fun.

I have to try harder to let the real me out. I fear that there are those who want to harm me out there though. At my age, I'd need a two day head start!

I am Harriet said...

There really are some nasty people at Walmart. I try to shop while they are home asleep- aka- in the morning.