Sunday, May 12, 2013

Yeah, I am that good :)


Today we ripped off as a blogger named Danielle,  from her blog Sometimes SweetShe doesn't say where she got it--but it was probably stolen from somewhere cool.  Tracing back the thefts of those that we steal from could take a while. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!   
 
Thinking about:
Mothers.. mother's day, my mother, my grandmother, my aunt Harriet, how I became a mother (no, not the act, silly), you know... STUFF..
Feeling:
Missing people no longer with us, enjoying the silence of the morning - except the cat's desperate meoooooooows - not sure what she wants, she needs nothing.  lol 
Reading:  
This... silly.  Want me to read you something else?  A story? 
Listening to:  
did you NOT just read my answer to #2?  Sheesh... the sound of my fingers, flying across the keyboard at 60+ WPM.  Yeah.  I am that good..
Wondering:  
Wouldn't that be almost the same as "thinking about"?  Wondering when my little cherub will wake up and really how late he was up last night playing video games.  I think I fell asleep about 12:30, and he was still in the "middle of a campaign, MOM I can't just leave my friends to die"... 
Looking forward to:  
Dinner tonight.  Apparently my son is taking me out to dinner.  And it does NOT involve a drive through - go figure!
Missing: 
A lot of people.  The annual Mother's Day brunch that we used to do with my family - only mothers were allowed - NO KIDS - and certainly no men folk...  Here is a picture of my first, I was about 4 mos. pregnant :)  
I'm in the stripes.  Not sure what the heck I was doing wearing horizontal stripes - didn't anyone ever tell me that they make you look bigger?  Sheesh.. Oh - and right next to me?  Aunt Harriet. 
 
Watching:  
Um... my computer screen.. For signs of the zombie apocalypse..  Or the 2nd coming of Christ..   Not sure what you're looking for here.
Eating:  
I haven't reached the solid food portion of my day yet.  Working on some damn good coffee though :)

No comments: