Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday fun time!



And...here we go!

1. There is no need for me to pay any more rent!!

2. Where in the heck did the time go? It seems like just yesterday that the surly almost 12 year old was thinking I was the greatest thing. sigh.

3. This survey is all I managed to do this afternoon.

4. Prospects for sex any time soon are pretty slim.

5. I'm not really sure what is the message or lesson I'm supposed to have learned with the events of the past year.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are beautiful things.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to SLEEP, tomorrow my plans include packing, packing and MORE packing and Sunday, I want to get some accounting homework done!

4 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Oh my goodness. When do you guys close?? Exciting! No kid due to a dad and grandma visit at her house up the road... yay me.

K Dubs said...

Woohoo! I just added the "finished" pictures to the slideshow
http://picasaweb.google.com/bruceaholic/HouseProgress#

I move in the 11th, and (fingers crossed) close that week before. I'm still waiting for the final closing date, I should have that Tues/Wed. It's crazy!!

Janet said...

dude, I can totally relate to #4...Thanks for playing :-)

Pseudo said...

Congrats on the house! And thanks for stopping by my blog.

BTW My 16 year old son seems to be progressing towards other interests besides pushing my buttons. Although, at this point, it is intermittant.