Monday, September 22, 2008

Manic Monday


Just another Manic Monday :)

Pick out the most important item you have in your purse/wallet and tell me why it's important to you.
Probably the cash, everything else is replaceable. I had some pictures in my wallet that got stolen, and have learned not to keep that stuff in there.

What would you take from your house if you knew it would be flooded tomorrow?
Can we fill up at least a good-sized box? lol My camera, computer, TV (it's a kick-ass 42" LCD), and box of important papers that I have all together.

If you were stuck in a room for an hour with a chalk board, what would you draw on it?
flowers, hearts and whatever else happened to tickle my fancy at the moment.

Happy Monday!

I no longer have a child - apparently he's turned into "frog zombie"... he's pretty funny this morning. Just announced that he put the "WOW" in "chihuahua" LOL

4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Cash is good!

I played too :)

cheatymoon said...

Yeah, I don't have a child either. Just a 6 ft tall (I kid you not) snark-monster.

Pseudo said...

LOL A TV in a suitcase!

K Dubs said...

it really is a great TV LOL