Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tagged! Who? Me?

OK, so my friend Erin tagged me for a Meme(never heard that expression before, btw) and so I must comply... I just don't have anyone else to tag. Does that mean it ends here? I hope not!


1. Where were you 10 years ago?
Wow. 10 years ago. I was living in Braintree in a small but great studio apartment and going out with Tim - he of "let me show you my penis on the internet" fame. Josh was almost two and cute as all heck. I was working at New England Medical Center, doing my job and someone else's - it was a thankless position. I probably weighed 20 lbs less LOL. It was a crazy time. How do I remember all this, you ask? Because it was 10 years ago in November that my mother died, and I was able to take her to her chemo appointments - ok, so even though I wasn't thanked, I was allowed some leeway where my mother was concerned. Wow. I can't believe it's been 10 years.

2. Whats on your to-do list today?
FINE. I'll work on the stupid accounting homework. FINE. Jeez. Leave me alone about it, willya? LOL

3. What if you were a Billionaire?
I would invest enough into trusts so that any future generations would be taken care of, make my friends & family's lives all much easier, buy a house by the ocean in a great school system and live there :), go on a kick ass vacation or twelve, and do something for homeless and/or unwanted kids. Give them hope and a future.

4. Name 5 places that you have lived?
LOL 5 is easy.
South Weymouth, MA
South Boston, MA
Abington, MA
Portage, MI
Richland, MI

5. What are 3 bad habits that you have?
Oy vey. I smoke, I swear and should cook and make my kid eat healthier food. But he refuses to eat it, so I usually cave.

6. What kind of snack do I like?
Chips and pineapple salsa. From Trader Joes. It's the bestest. Or any kind of carb. I'll admit it, I'm a carb addict.

7. Who will you tag next?
I got nothing. Erin's the only one I know that reads here, other than Creepy every once in a while and she's the one that tagged Erin. Any mysterious readers up for the challenge???

5 comments:

cheatymoon said...

I wish we had Trader Joe's. I can't believe it's been 10 years since your mom went... but it has, huh? Time flies...

You'll have more readers out there soon enough. Then you'll be addicted as I am... lol

Good luck w/ your accounting HW!

cheatymoon said...

wow, I just realized I should have broken up those paragraphs better. I hope your mom doesn't mind that she got lumped in with Trader Joe's. Yikes!!!!

K Dubs said...

We don't have a Trader Joe's here either. LOL Last time I went home in March I stuffed my pant legs with the jars (about 8 or so) and then packed them very very carefully... The closest one here is in Chicago.

And it's ok if you lumped Mary with TJ's. I'm sure she would have liked the salsa, too. :)

K Dubs said...

ROFL - not to me he didn't! I'd catch him online early am, late at night - in chatrooms. He told me it was fun. I asked him to stop. He changed his screen name. Numerous times. I kept catching him. He's gone now. LOL

cheatymoon said...

I remember his screen name profile - when he answered the question *what kind of computer do you have?*, he wrote *it has a webcam, that's all that matters*. Remember going into the chat rooms to spy on him??