Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Silliness - 10 great "getting to know you" questions..

10. Share one food item that best describes the last year of your life.
Jello. Looks stable but can be a bit shaky at times. And there's always room for it!!

9. What one item in the kitchen best describes you and your personality?
My kitchen aid mixer. I can do just about anything, and can still look good sitting silent on the counter.

8. What’s your favorite concert you’ve ever attended?
9/18/03 - Springsteen show in Hartford. It was Josh's first show and Bruce sang to him all night. What a great experience to share with my favorite kid!!

7. What cartoon character best describes you?
T I double G RRRRRRRRRR!! Always cheerful :)

6. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
Seattle. I think it would be a beautiful place to live, it's one of my favorite to visit! Seriously.

5. Complete the statement “I recommend…” (it can be a show, movie, book, restaurant, website, activity, etc.)
I recommend never allowing yourself to be dependent on anyone for your way of life, always have a plan "B" and be able to balance your checkbook without help. :)

4. If you knew could you try anything and not fail (and money was no object), what dream would you attempt?
Law school :)

3. What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
I wouldn't want to see the future, that'd be too weird, plus I'd tell everyone what they were going to do. Being invisible would be WAY cool - there are so many times I'd love to be a fly on the wall, so I guess I'd pick that!

2. If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but couldn’t spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it?
Give it all away - find different kid's organizations that need it, and give it to them. Buy my brother a bigger house. Buy my sister a condo in the city.

1. “2 Truths And a Lie” – Share 3 unique things about yourself and your life, 2 of them true, 1 false, and let the group guess which one isn’t true.
I'm a great cook
I still wonder what happened to Al McIntyre, the guy that got away (when I was 20 and stupid)
I'm having a wild affair with the secret service guy from the Obama Rally last weekend. Wouldn't you?

3 comments:

cheatymoon said...

OK, I'm stealing this because all the stuff I've got going on is not blog fodder (maybe for a loop post tho). Happy weekend.

Cristin said...

I'm sure you and Obabma's security guy will have a very nice life together.

K Dubs said...

I don't want a life with him, a few hours would probably suffice. lol