Monday, September 1, 2008

Manic Monday

Manic Monday

If you were to name the one thing you have the most compassion for, what would it be?
Kids. They get the short end of the stick so many times, it's not funny. I want to do something with my life that helps kids get into better situations. And peeps in general. I think that everyone deserves a break, and if I can somehow help someone catch one, that's a good thing. :)


It's been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true?
Well, if my name were Jocelyn I guess this would be true! LOL
No, seriously - I agree. The best things in life are family and friends - and you don't pay anything for them. Unless, of course, well - you know. Your name is Theo and you pay for friendship. Nobody should have to do that.

What is the most valuable thing you own?
Like as in "hold it in your hand" own? Probably my camera is the single most valuable thing. But as in an all encompassing "own" thing - freedom. So many people take the freedom and liberties they have for granted, and there are so many others that don't have the freedoms that we as Americans have.

4 comments:

cheatymoon said...

:-) Good answers!! I still can't believe you went to see next POTUS.

stan said...

The camera, how come I didn't think of that for my entry? :)

Teena in Toronto said...

I'd be lost without my cameras!

I played too :)

K Dubs said...

I absolutely love my camera. It's a Canon EOS Xti with the extra 70-300 zoom. Best purchase ever. :) It was bought for an Alaska trip and it has served me well.