Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday round up

So the house is done. As in completed. Holy shit, you say? Yeah - me too. All that's left now is touch-ups, inspections and clean up. I should know my closing date this week - but I've taken a leap of faith and called the movers for the 11th of October. I did the address change at the post office for 10/10. Too bad it's not 2010. LOL That would be cool.

I'm taking an accounting class online and it's kicking my butt. I don't know if it's because I over think it, or what - but I just can't wrap my mind around it - it's so hard. I think online is not the medium to take this class, but right now I don't have much of a choice. I've actually approached someone about tutoring me, or even worse, taking the class for me and I'll pay them. I can't believe that I've even thought of that, but that's how much I *don't* get it. The only reason I'm taking the class is for my degree - not for any planned future accounting usage in my life. I actually packed all day yesterday rather than do my homework. I hate packing. LOL

So this week I found out the FFW (aka the filthy fucking whore) is now engaged. To the boyfriend that she moved into the house that she lives in rent-free. Which in turn makes the fuckwit now supporting him, too. How stupid can he get?? I don't care about the fuckwit at all - but I hate her. I hate what she did to my kid without a second thought. I hate that she was the catalyst that ended my relationship (even though it was OK that the relationship ended, it should have been on my terms, not HERS). I hate that she was my friend and used me to get where she is. I love that while she's still sucking off a fuckwit millionaire that doesn't know any better and continues to make excuses for why he supports her, I've done what I've always done - survived and turned it around. I have a brand new house that is completed - that *I* will be paying for. I don't rely on anyone else for my well being. I support myself and my kid. I hate that she still lives in this town. I hate that he's gotten most of his family to think that I was the bad guy by lying to them to justify his actions. Is it a bad thing that I expend the energy to still hate her? Does it mean that I really haven't moved on? I want to see her brought down, is that a bad thing? I've filed a welfare fraud complaint against her. I'm sure she's still on it. He testified in court that she was his employee. Is it a bad thing that I want to turn her into the IRS for not claiming the equivalent of what he's given her as taxable income? At some point, I know I need to let it go - but seriously - I don't know if that's going to happen as long as she is living here rent-free.

Anyway. Happy Sunday. I'm off to read chapter 4 of Fundamentals of Accounting. Not sure how much good it'll do seeing as how I don't understand chapters 1-3, but I'm going to give it a shot. LOL

No comments: