Monday, September 29, 2008

Manic Monday

Just another Manic Monday...

What is the most useful gift you’ve ever been given?
Hmmmm..... Probably one of my kitchen gadgets. Or my son. He's a gift. Most of the time. And he's useful when it's boring - he's a great source of amusement. Or sleep disturbances. LOL

Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.
Having to hand over a hungry, screaming 13 week old to anesthesiologists that were going to take him to have some major surgery done on his little squash. Not knowing if I'd ever see him again. And his squash works and looks just fine now, especially when it is thinking up ways to torture me. LOL

One hot summer afternoon, while walking through a parking lot at a large shopping center, you notice a dog suffering badly from the heat inside a locked car. What would you do?
Call the police. If they didn't get there and the dog passed out, I'd smash the window and hope that Fido is friendly and not all pissed off because I'm encroaching on his territory...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1~ love your answer !

#2~ my answer was along the same line as yours, and I know how horrified you were. Thank God both our sons are ok !!!!

Pseudo said...

"He's useful when it's boring" HA! I liked that one.

Seriously, glad to here he's OK from the surgery episode.