Friday, January 30, 2009

F you Friday

So normally I'm all about the humor in the F you of Friday, whatever. But today? Not about me. Not about humor. It's about life.

I will check out other people's blogrolls, and have found some awesome ones that I peek in on from time to time, some I "subscribe" to, some I bookmark to come back to later. This one blog I saw, and I've been checking out pretty regularly - especially lately. It's about Tuesday, an adorable 2 year old little girl with a twin and a family that adores her. She's got cancer. Cancer sucks (I know first hand). She's stage IV and just been pretty much sent home from the hospital for the last time. They're not sure she'll make it through the week.

**Tuesday passed away last night, I'm sure peacefully with her family with her. Rest in peace, Tuesday. :(

If you pray - say a prayer for this family. If you don't, then at least think of them. Hug your kids and tell them that you love them.

And FUCK YOU cancer. FUCK YOU.

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Amen.

Smart Mouth Broad said...

I will keep this family in my prayers. I can't even imagine.