Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Six

From Patrick's Place - good reads there :)

1. What commonly-used word in speech annoys you the most? When did you hear it last used?
Remember - I'm a parent of a 12 year old. The most annoying for me is "Idunno". I hear it all the time, even in my sleep at times.

2. Which commonly-used word annoys you the most when you hear it mispronounced? What’s the most common mispronunciation you hear for this word?
I can't answer this properly. I'm a New Englander living in the Midwest, EVERYTHING is mispronounced. According to the people around me - I pronounce everything wrong. I say they're all full of shit and talk funny.

3. Which word(s) do you wish people would use more often?
YES! Stop being such negative nellies. Throw caution to the wind - say yes to something that you'd normally say "no" to. I can't wait to see that movie "Yes man".

4. Take the quiz: What’s Your Word?



Your Word is "Fearless"



You see life as your one chance to experience everything, and you just go for it!

You believe the biggest risk is being afraid and missing out on something amazing.



Sometimes your fearlessness means you're daring. You enjoy risky activities.

And sometimes your fearlessness means you're courageous. You're brave enough to do the right thing, even when it's scary.



Yep. That's me. Miss Fearless. I may not always take the most popular stance, but when I'm convinced I'm right with major conviction - I'm usually right. One time it took me 3 years to prove it - but it was OH so satisfying!

5. Which internet expression or abbreviation do you use most often?
LOL - sometimes I even go to say it instead of laughing. My life has turned into an internet abbreviation.

6. Which internet expression or abbreviation would you most like to see disappear forever?
LOL - I need my life back people! Stop making me laugh!

2 comments:

Pseudo said...

I took the test and I got fearless too. Look at us! SOme of those questions were hard because I wanted more than one answer. Like, when I am a millionare, I would like to spend more time with my family and help a cause, just after I travel the world I guess...

Patrick said...

Great answers. I think "Fearless" would describe you pretty well!