Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My friend Erin did an alphabet meme the other day, and I asked for a letter, thinking I had all sorts of free time. I tried one last month andI had a really good time with it. She has assigned me the letter M, and I am supposed to write about 10 things I love that start with that letter. If you would like to play along, leave a comment or send an email, and I will assign you a letter.

and so I shall begin!

Music is a huge part of my life. I'm a huge fan of Bruce Springsteen and plan on spending some time to see the next tour. I may even bring the boy along. :)

Money is nice if you have it, but not a necessary thing in life, I've discovered. It brings out the worst in people, and it's hard to know who your true friends are. I also discovered that if you're an asshole, money isn't going to make that go away.

Monkeys have always cracked me up. How could you not love a poo-flinging mammal such as this?

Mom is the best name I've ever been called, and the best job I've ever had. :)

Men are wonderful creatures... It's unfortunate that I keep meeting the wrong kind. LOL Which brings me to my favorite "M" men....



Now if that isn't mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm MMMMMMMMMMMH!! I don't know what is..


Math is not one of my strong points in life, and I have to get through an accounting class (this is try #3). I will do it. I've given birth. Accounting is no match for me!

Menus are my friend. I love food. I love cooking it, eating it, making it for my friends. You name it. I have a great relationship with it. Probably too much of one. I need to cut back on it. Not so much dip. Maybe a bit healthier. Oh but it's soooooooo good...

Speaking of food. There's nothing like a little meat

I love a good machair. Definition? A low-lying sandy beach. I love the beach. The ocean in particular. I can't wait to go to San Diego in April and see the Pacific. And then the Atlantic in August on Cape Cod. Ahhhhhhh warmth.. :)

And last, but certainly not least - myself. If I don't love myself, how can anyone else? Yeah, sure, I have my quirks. But I'm not bad looking, the left side of the face doesn't always work so well - but dammit, I'm a great person! LOL

Edited to add a couple of extras :)

The fact that I am a matriculating student is something that I'm very proud of. :)

And one of my favorite "M"'s is maturity. Something that we all as adults should have in some fashion. Granted, I like to be a kid sometimes (don't we all?) but I know when to stop and become an adult. Something that some people that used to be in my life still have a hard time grasping the concept of.

5 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Good job on the M's. I thought you would put music first. :-)

K Dubs said...

LOL You know me so well!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Your M's were Marvelous and Magnificent!

Staci said...

loved your m's!! especially the hot boys!!

Jack said...

Marvelously magnificent!

Meat and Men.... mmmmmm ;)