Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ahhhhhhhhh the holiest of all holidays.....

for an Irish person, that is :)

For which I am. And why I'm wearing green, and made the boy change into a green shirt this morning. :) Here's a picture from the parade a few years back -



I had the pleasure of visiting Ireland for 12 days a few years ago, and highly recommend it. I need to pull out some pictures and scan them one of these days. Definitely one of my favorite places. While I'm not a fan of Guinness, the Carlsberg substituted quite nicely, thank you...

So enjoy this day, for on St. Patrick's Day - EVERYBODY's Irish!

Here's one of my faves... enjoy

4 comments:

Jack said...

Yes! Pictures please!
I love the photo of the kiddies all wearing the green shirts and green hair... cute :)

Staci said...

I love your post title!! Have fun and be safe!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

And a belated Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too.

Pseudo said...

Happy belated St Patrick's day!