Friday, March 27, 2009

Ayecarumba...

Said in my best Bart Simpson voice.

What a week.

I have had something every night this week, and probably had something tonight but just forgot. LOL Actually, I'm procrastinating with my homework (yes, again!). Only 4 weeks left YAY!! And soon baseball will start, which will just eat into more time, but as I love baseball, it's all good. :)
Here's the boy in all his glory




Isn't he cute? :)

I hit a deer last night. And after being in Michigan for 5 years, where deer are EVERYWHERE - I guess I was due. The funny thing? Not a scratch on the car. I was on the phone with my friend Kim when I came up over the top of the hill and saw it, yelled "SHIT!" and hit it. It flew onto the side of the road, rolled over a few times, stood up and looked at me. At this point, I was pissed, so I rolled down the window and yelled "YOU STUPID DEER" at it. I guess she had nothing to say back, because she ran away. LOL I know how lucky I am.

A boy in my son's class was killed riding his bike on the road last weekend. How horrible for him, his family and everyone that knew him. 12 years old. Yikes.

Anyway. One week from tomorrow? San Diego. Warmth. Sun. Beach. Sand. Cocktails. 'Nuff said.

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

sAm said...

Hope your car is ok!
My son has been trained that whenever he sees a deer (or I see a deer and alert him to it) - no matter how far away - he is to roll down the window and yell that exact same thing. Stupid deer.

haha...your word verification is antel...haha

K Dubs said...

ROFL! The car is fine - not a scratch on it!
And I have to laugh, because anyone that knows me out here in MI knows that I stop and talk to them all the time. "Whatcha doin?, what's for dinner?, what are you doing out so late? I'm telling your mother you were so close to the road., go catch up with your friends - no really, I'll wait" stuff like that.

cheatymoon said...

You're going to San Diego? For what?

Also, I am so sorry about J-boy's classmate. That is horrible...

Pseudo said...

I love San Diego. If Imoved back to California, that is where I would go. Or Carlsbad, just north of there. We went to a great restaurant right on the water. If you're interested, I'll askk hubs the name, cause I don't remember things like that.

K Dubs said...

Pseudo, I'd love the name! Movie, we're going to visit my cousin that moved out there a couple of months ago. I promised Josh a good spring break vacation as we got NO vacation last year at all (6 months probation/no vacation at work). We're going to go to Disney, Sea World, all that stuff. Maybe to LA for a day or two.

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Thank God you're OK but I had to laugh at you yelling at the deer. Would have loved to have seen that. The boy is so cute. Do you have calls from girls yet? What's the San Diego trip?

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Duh. I read the rest of the comments now. Have a great time. I'm sure I'll be here again before then. D1 says the San Diego zoo was AWESOME!