1. You wake up and discover that it’s a rainy, dreary day out. Does this affect your attitude at all or do you tend to stay happy no matter what the weather is doing?
Well, I woke up today and it's kind of dreary out. But it's not snowing! I can see the ground! I have a tendency to look at the positive. Sort of like that Monty Python song... you know the one..
2. What would you rather receive from a good friend: a specially-chosen gift or a quiet evening just spent together?
Seeing how I don't get to see my friends from back home much, a quiet evening would be fun. I have plenty of "stuff", what I don't have is enough time with my friends!
3. Do you tend to be happiest in a crowd of close friends, with one or two close friends, or alone?
How about all of the above? Sometimes they each fit depending on the mood.
4. If money were no object, would you remain in your current career?
I would do something in the court system, but if money were no object, I'd be in law school.
5. Take the quiz: What Kind of Happy Are You?
You Are Engaged
You feel completely absorbed and intrigued right now. You're cheerfully busy.
You're alert and completely involved with everything you do. You don't walk through life half-asleep.
If you're interested and engrossed, then you feel incredibly happy.
You are constantly curious and never bored. There's too much to be fascinated with!
6. What single part of your life are you happiest with at the moment?
Where I am in my life. There are things that I would change if I could, but really - everything happens the way it should. I visit home (Boston), it might not be as much as I'd like, but I still get there. I'm healthy. My son is healthy. I have a job. I'm in school to better myself. I have a great house that I bought - and *I* bought it. Nobody else. I didn't have to borrow any money to buy it (like I did my first place that I bought), didn't have to have anyone co-sign, picked it all out myself - it's mine. Mine all mine. It gives me great pride to have done that. Isn't that all anyone could really ask for at this point? In this economy?
You have a great attitude Kathy. I took the quia. I'm engaged too. I better go tell my husband.
I know - I was like "HOLY SHIT, I'm ENGAGED????" Who's the lucky guy! Good luck telling Mr. Pseudo. Hope he likes the guy. :) LOL
I took the quiz. I'm affectionate. I guess that's true. "Give me a hug." This was fun.
I left a little something for you over at my place.
Got something for you on my blog.
Post a Comment