Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill in!

It's been a busy week, and will probably be a crazy weekend - class #2 has started. I'm sick (but getting better, I think). More for a post later. :)

Click HERE to play along!

And...here we go!

1. Giving a ride home to a girl from work was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place another time, another life...

3. I have a bad track record in matters of the heart. LOL

4. Coffee, tea or Seriously? Don't fuck with my caffeine. Give me back my damn coffee. NOW. .

5. Thank GOD we are now on separate paths and never ever have to meet again. Ugh. Just the mere thought of you makes me think "what the HELL was I thinking"????

6. Our world reminds me that there is karmic retribution daily. Just wait - yours will come... LOL.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to avoiding homework due by midnight (YIKES!!), tomorrow my plans include maybe the movies, definitely a hockey game and Sunday, I want to clean the house - it's a mess!

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Well, hello there! You crack me up with the caffeine addiction. I hope you get your HW done and feel better soon. You haven't been around much, eh? (on the internets).

K Dubs said...

I love my caffeine....

And you're right - I haven't been around. I've been sick. I'm due a post. LOL