Sunday, March 29, 2009

Manic Monday

Some Monday fun! Click here to play along!

Do you enjoy brain teasers or do you find them frustrating?
If I have the time to do them, I love them; if I'm short on time - they're damn frustrating. Seriously - who CARES how fast the train was going, did it get me to my destination without hitting the OTHER train? That's what matters in my world. LOL And really, isn't my accounting class enough of a brain tease right now?


Do you have any unusual collections?
Strange ex boyfriends? LOL I have a collection of Frosted Flakes boxes personalized with pictures on them. Foreign coins? Lots of books. Lots of pictures. We try and get those flat pennies everywhere. You know - pay $.51 and get the penny back with an engraved picture of where ever you are on it?

What do people notice about you within the first hour of meeting you (other than appearance)?
My wicked wit and sarcastic nature? Because, since appearance can't count we have to leave out my extra large American breasteses. They're registered as weapons in 12 countries. And seeing as how I live in the midwest, people seem to notice the issue I have with the letter "R". And how I sometimes happen to not use it?

6 comments:

cheatymoon said...

You are too funny.
We collect those flat pennies too, I guess. We display the collection on the floor of my sons closet.
Ack.
Have a great week, Kathy.

Teena in Toronto said...

You collect cereal boxes? Interesting ...

I have some flat pennies too ... only I paid $1.01!

I played too :)

Pseudo said...

You are funny. Got holsters for them there weapons?

Anonymous said...

LMAO! You're too funny "the letter R issue" I like it. I don't collect pennies or Frosted Flakes Boxes. Your collections are, by far, the coolest from all the Manic Mondays I've read!

Happy Monday! I played too.

K Dubs said...

Teena - we live next to "Cereal City"! When Kellogs had their tour facility open, you could go in and have your picture put on a box of Frosted Flakes. Very cool..
Pseudo - no holsters, I just throw them over my shoulders and go along my way. Anyone happens to get hit because they're in the way - it's their problem, not mine. ROFL
gigi - Thank you!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Interesting collections. I love the Mass accent. I'm sure the Midwesterners don't think they have one but they do. Your "wicked" sense of humor is what I noticed first.