Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break!

We fly into San Diego Saturday evening, and leave the morning of Easter Sunday.
We'll be in San Diego until Wednesday, when I think we're going to head up to Anaheim to go to Disney ($150 EACH for a 2 day park hopper pass - holy marone!!). I found a hotel on Newport Beach that has a pretty good rate (gotta love working for the government - you get a cheaper rate!) and then back to SD on Friday. the boy wants to do Lego Land - not 100% sure about the zoo - I'm going to leave that up to him, as well as Sea World. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!

Anyone have any recommendations? Advice? Warnings? LOL

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

If you've been to FL for Disney, expect CA to be much smaller. Although I know nothing, since the last time I was in CA was 1991 and the last time I was in FL, 1996... LOL.

I was wondering to myself (yesterday) how much does a Disney park pass cost these days. When we went in 91, military members got in from $25 per day and our hotel was wicked cheap too. (And the ex was an asshat for that trip. Ass Hat.)

You guys will have a much better time I'm sure, and if it's still there, you should go to eat at the Blue Bayou (or whatever it's called) for dinner inside the Pirate's ride.

K Dubs said...

smaller? Cool - then there's not so much to miss then :)
I wonder if there's a gov't rate for Disney? Prolly not.
And the ex was an ASS HAT for a lot of things. Which is why he's an ex?
We'll check out Blue Bayou... and the Pacific.. Gotta love the left coast :)