Friday, April 3, 2009

ahhhhhhhhhhh vacation.....

I'm officially on vacation. Even though I have homework and a 5 page paper on Cybersquatting due next week. LOL But I'm on vacation from WORK.
When I started my job a year ago, I wasn't allowed to take time off for 6 months. Which made for a verrrrrrrrry long summer, not only for me but for the boy also. I promised him a great spring break this year to make up for it.

Tomorrow afternoon, we get on a plane and we go here:



We're going to stay with theManda, also known as Stella - who moved there a couple of months ago and check out her new digs, which apparently are close to this (and not necessarily this exact one, but you get my point):


We're going to Legoland, maybe Sea World, maybe some caves, maybe some kayaking. Doesn't matter. We're on vacation. :)

Then we're going here:

And here:

And finally here:


And when I get back? I have a new job. I will no longer have the wonderful stories about traffic people, but will have new and more interesting stories about peeps on probation. LOL Should be interesting... :)

4 comments:

cheatymoon said...

You have a new job? How did I not know this?

Have a fantabulous vacation, Ms. Kathy. Who is keeping yer sweet doggie?

K Dubs said...

I applied for it after the deadline and wasn't sure I could still get it, and found out that I could when I was told I got it. Nobody else applied, it's a lateral move for me - I didn't have to interview or anything. I didn't tell anyone, and when I was told I got it, she also said - "OK, you're on vacation next week, when you come back - start there"... I was like "whaaaaaaaaa... I got the job?" LOL

And my friend Linda from work is keeping the little rat-like creature. Who is cute, we love him.

Pseudo said...

You're going to my motherland. When we were in Sand Diego we had lunch at a restaurant called Island Prime. It's over the water. A little pricey, but awesome.

I have a photo of the Hollywood sign in my house that my uncle took in the 60's. AND my nephew lives right by it on the hill...

Have fun and congrats on the new job.

Jack said...

Enjoy your vacation! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return and blog about it :)