Thursday, April 23, 2009

Friday Fill in!

Yep. Fun time again :)
Click here to play along and thanks to Janet!

1. Apparently there's some sort of really cool movie coming out soon.

2. Waitin' on a sunny day, which is what tomorrow is going to be and Saturday in the 80's! Yay! (and Erin - you know there was no possible other answer for me LOL)

3. 2009 really hasn't sucked so far.

4. When I was a kid, I thought being older than 30? that was it. (I know better now) :)

5. For too long I've been in a funk. I'm out of that now and ready to start living my life again :) I feel like I'm getting back to "me" again.

6. I am not obsessed with Bruce Springsteen, LOST, and taking cool pictures; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enjoy NO HOMEWORK!!! , go to a *relay for life meeting* and hope that the K-Wings win in Ft. Wayne, tomorrow my plans include seeing the K-Wings play (and hopefully win) after enjoying the 80+ weather :)and Sunday, I want to do NOTHING!!

Oh, and my accounting final? I got a 96. Woot! I think I'll end up with a B in the class - yay!! And I'm taking the summer off from classes - so I'll have more time to bother everyone here lol

Happy Friday!!

7 comments:

cheatymoon said...

congrats on the end of the semester... I think I'm taking 2 summer courses ! Ack!

Jack said...

96! Awesome!

Enjoy all the beautiful weather this weekend :)

Jenn said...

Enjoy the nice weather.
And the end of your semester. :)

K Dubs said...

E - yikes. I just couldn't do it this summer.
Jack and Jenn - I will most certainly enjoy the weather and thank you all! I'm so happy the semester is OVER.

Pseudo said...

Woot woot!

WV = ozoansag. seriously...

Unknown said...

An awesome test score! Congratulations!

Janet said...

Ooooh, Lost...Sawyer...yum!