Sunday, April 26, 2009

blatant ask for help/donations/etc.....

I'm not going to hide it. I'm doing the Relay for Life again this year. Josh and I did it last year, and raised a good amount of money, spent some time with great friends, made new ones, and also had a lot of fun. This year, he has discussed being "Mr. Relay" even! LOL Please check out my page, donate if you can, and if you can't - that's ok too. Times are tough for everyone.

And if you're a weirdo internet stalker and look up my name, etc. through here and come stalk me - well then I might have to whup you upside the head. LOL Then I'll tell everyone I have a stalker. I'll look cool. You won't. You'll have a giant lump on the side of your head and 25 crazy women beating the shit out of you.

So here goes....

Hi! I want to let you know about a fantastic event I'm involved with this year - Relay For Life.

Please donate to my fundraising efforts. Check out my personal page
HERE to find out more info or to make a secure tax-deductible contribution. There is also a web page about my team to give you a better idea of what Relay For Life is all about. Thanks in advance for your support.

Relay For Life is a wonderful community event that raises money to combat this disease and to spread awareness about how we can protect ourselves from cancer. It is a fun-filled event that brings together people of all ages to camp-out and take turns walking around a track for 24 hours to signify that cancer never sleeps. It's a time of celebrating those who have battled the disease, remembering those who have died and a chance to fight back against a disease that takes too much from too many.

Together, we will celebrate, remember, and fight back!

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

OK - I will click through. :-)

crone51 said...

good for you. I had a blast the year I did it as part of a team.