Thursday, April 16, 2009

Friday Fun time!

OK - somewhere along the line, I lost a reader! Hmmph. Oh well. I didn't want them anyway! LOL

It's been a busy, crazy week - and Tuesday is my final for accounting, then I'll have all sorts of silly time to blog. So watch out!!

In the meantime, you'll have to be happy with the Friday Fill-Ins, courtesy of Janet. If you'd like to play along, click HERE

And...here we go!

1. Join me in wishing the Boston Bruins the best of luck with Game 2 Saturday night!!.

2. Put a little fiber in your day! It makes you feel so much better when you have regular, well, you know.... poops..

3. Happiness is a great state of mind to be in :).

4. Sad, pathetic and confused. You know who you are. Just own it, willya? Stop pretending. LOL

5. I'm waiting for the 2nd coming of Christ? Christmas? My birthday? Lots of things. OOH! OOH! I know!! Mind blowing sex. That's what I'm waiting to give up my new-found virginity for. ROFL

6. Bad food is hard to resist, but I've done well, and lost almost 13 lbs of that "I quit smoking and gained a few pounds" weight.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing NOTHING (well, except a little homework), tomorrow my plans include hockey, hockey and more hockey and Sunday, I want to celebrate some wins, dammit! Oh, and finish my homeowrk LOL!

4 comments:

janetfaye said...

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!

cheatymoon said...

Whooo hoooo 13 lbs!!

Janet said...

hahahah love your answer to #5 :-)

Pseudo said...

13 lbs! I'm with Movie, wooo hooo! And while on vacation!