Monday, August 10, 2009

Manic Monday #178

Click here to play along! Granted it's an old one, but hey - I've missed a few!


Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?
Oh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.... I'd have to be able to change my clothes - or at least my underwear. I can't stand my own funk after 24 hours. And if I was getting some brown chick & brown cow? That'd be even worse! Yuck yuck yuck! And don't they have some dry wash for your hair now? Hell, never mind, I'd just shave my head. Who needs to bathe! Who cares about funk! Both would be gross, but again - yuck!

If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Oooooooh this is a good one... I'd get trapped in either an HGTV show LOL - then I'd learn all sorts of cool stuff for the house OR Mythbusters. And I'd bring the boy somehow. We'd get to blow all sorts of cool shit up for a whole month? Are you kidding me? I'd be the BEST. MOM... EVER!!!

3 comments:

darsden said...

uhmmm you going camping or something...LOL clean clothes for sure..!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

LOL @ Mythbusters! You would win Mom of the Year!

K Dubs said...

funny - this came up in conversation today - a guy at work is going hiking/camping for a week and said he's not going to get to shower for a week. LOL

And yeah! Mythbusters!!