Saturday, August 15, 2009

oooooooooh Saturday

I'm up at the butt-crack of dawn today.

I take the boy to the airport, and send him off to visit his grandparents for almost a week. (doing the secret "the house is almost empty" dance now! LOL)...

He is so excited to go spend time with my father, I hope that it's all good! I've already had to explain to him that "Punky" (his name for my father since he was a wee one) doesn't have the patience that I do LOL. He's packed his tools into his checked bag so that he can help him around the house, it's pretty cute actually.

I'm going to do the "house is empty" dance later.

Naked.

Because I can.

Oh wait, there is that one window in the living room that has no blinds/curtain on it. I don't want to scare the neighbors. Eeesh. Maybe I'll just dance upstairs.

More later! Off for a day in Chicago after the airport!! Woot!

4 comments:

cheatymoon said...

That empty house thing is some good stuff, I'll tell ya.

Have fun!!

Desert Songbird said...

Hope you had a fun solo day in Chicago!

Unknown said...

Ah, give the neighbors a thrill and dance in front of the window... for just a minute!

Today am announcing a FUN giveaway thingie on my post which will begin next Monday... come visit and see what I'm talking about!

Bill Lisleman said...

did you take any good pics of Chicago - it's a great place