Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ahhh

What a great week last week was.  Got to see some family, friends and get some quality time on the beach.  I <3 the beach.  Especially when it's sunny. 

I'm kind of curious who from the Brockton, MA area keeps reading the blog.  Someone from Braintree, MA, too.  Come out come out, wherever you are!  What are you looking for, anything in particular?    Have questions?  Feel free to ask.  Comments?  Feel free to leave 'em.   Want to ask/comment in private?  Feel free to shoot me an email.   I'll make it easy - bruceaholic@gmail.com

Here's a hint, though - read some of the archives :)

Peace out.

4 comments:

cheatymoon said...

WICKED fun to see you and hang out for the evening. Great to see Kim and kids as well. I will definitely make sure I can go to CapeCodaPalooza 2012. Penny liked it too.

Thanks and let me know if you get any answers... am curious too. :-)

xoxo

K Dubs said...

Apparently, so are they ;-)

Anonymous said...

Not me! I'm in GA!

K Dubs said...

Why, yes, you are!! LOL