Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life....

is very boring lately.  Which isn't really a bad thing, but I hate boring.  It's so... well.... boring

I've been working at a "new" job since June.  I'm not quite sure why they hired me, because my skill level is a lot higher than what this job demands.  So as a result, I'm sitting half the day doing things that just take up time.  Like... oh.... writing a blog post.  Or putting together catalogs for chocolate parties.  Yes, that's right.  Chocolate.  Parties.  Two words that you never thought you'd see together, right?  lol

I finally got a court date.  October 4th.  Which happens to be right before the baby daddy's birthday.

The interesting readers seem to have tapered off, maybe they got the information they were looking for?  In any case, they never contacted me.  Which is really too bad, because I think everyone has a right to the whole story.  Which I'm sure is somewhere in between mine and his, but anyway.  Maybe they're smart and figured it all out for themselves? 

School starts on the 6th.  I'm going to officially be the mother of a high-schooler.  Yikes!  But I guess that's funny considering that people I went to high school with are grandparents.  Holy shit, I don't feel that old.  I'm not that old.  I'm not, dammit!!  LOL

Happy Hump Day.  I'm off to find some work to do :)

1 comment:

cheatymoon said...

Hope work gets better - it must drive you crazy when it's slow.

Can't believe the boy is going to HS. What the hell happened there? This growing up stuff is so hard.

Happy Wednesday.