Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

Click here to play along!

And...here we go!




1. How in the world did I end up in MICHIGAN of all places?



2. My whole life is in front of me. What am I going to do with it?



3. Life's a fickle bitch.  Don't piss her off, or she will send the karma train to run your ass over.. ;-)



4. Not sure that I've ever had a picnic lunch. But it sounds like a lovely idea!



5. That was where we you know, that one time - up in the woods.. when those kids came by?  LOLOLOLOLOL



6. There is nowhere that I think of as "our place".  There is no "our" right now in my life.  I consider my house *my* place though!  :)



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a retirement party, tomorrow my plans include a vendor event and Sunday, I want to chillax!!

1 comment:

cheatymoon said...

I'd love to relax on Sunday - but we're bracing for a stinking hurricane!

xoxo