Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday! Yay!

OK - well that interesting visitor issue seems to have stopped.  Nothing like a little shout out to make peeps disappear... LOL

I haven't done a Friday Fill-In for a while... so...

...here we go!




1. The only question is "would you like the red or white sangria?".



2. There aren't enough hours in one day to get all my stuff done.



3. Three things on my desk: coffee, iPod touch, tweezers (don't ask LOL).



4. Re-doing the birthday list @ work is the one thing I HAVE to do today!



5. I love playing with babies.  there's nothing like a belly laugh from a little one. 



6.Too much perfume overwhelms the senses.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning student houseing for the extra $$ and then SLEEP, tomorrow my plans include more cleaning and Sunday, I want to lie in the hammock and read my book :)!

Want to play along? Click the link below.

Friday fun time :)

1 comment:

cheatymoon said...

Hmmmmm Hammock + Book = Heaven.

xoxo