Saturday, March 30, 2013

Just remember, there's no reasoning with batshit crazy...



Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: I Don't Want to Wait

1) Are you impatient?
Instant gratification sometimes isn't fast enough.. but when I need to be patient, I can be :) It all depends on what I'm waiting for.  Am I waiting for a delicious brisket to cook?  Then I have patience.  Because otherwise I'd have the runs, the big D, baboon-butt, the hershey squirts, the "I could shit through a straw" attack..  oh.  Wait.  sorry.  Too much?  Eating uncooked meat isn't good.  If I'm waiting for money?  Damn straight I'm impatient.  I got bills to pay.  

2) Do you believe some people have a gift for predicting the future?
If they did, I wish they'd talk to me.  I would really have liked to have had those powerball numbers last week.  Seriously.  Dead beat dad, or single mom that would share?  Go figure.. 
3) The microwave is a great invention for those who "don't want to wait." What was the last thing you prepared in yours?
Ahhhhhh, no clue.  I rarely use mine except to heat up leftovers.  The boy uses it for popcorn all the time.  I use it to store shit.  LOL 
4) This was the theme of the TV show Dawson's Creek. Michelle Williams, a costar on the show, went on to earn multiple Oscar nominations. Name another performer who started out on TV and then became a movie star.
Never saw that one.  How about George Clooney?  The original Dr. Dreamy from ER.  Demi Moore - started out on General Hospital - not that she does much these days, but still.  Oh, and I never watched Dawson's Creek.  Does that make me a bad person?
 
5) What's the last bit of advice you received? 
Buy low, sell high?   I have no idea.  Oh, wait.  "You can't reason with crazy"..  I think that was it.  And, strangely enough - it's TRUE.  You can't.  Especially when they are batshit crazy.  Trust me. 
6) What's the last advice you gave?
I just gave you advice.  See #5.  Oh, and stay away from batshit crazy used car salesmen.  They're fucking nuts.  LOL
7) Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed or rejuvenated?
Usually the shit/shower/shave threefer.   Gets me moving in the morning. makes me feel clean, lighter and ready for the day.  
  
8) Easter is also recognized as the start of the spring season. What are you looking forward to this spring?

No more fucking snow.   Yes.  That's right.  I said it.  Fucking snow.  I'm sick of it.  It's not longer "oh, but it makes everything look so pretty".. I took my pictures.  Now move along.  Bring me warmth.  Sun.  Or I'm going to go mid-ieval on yo' ass, Mother Nature. 

9) Which would you rather find in your Easter basket: yellow marshmallow chicks (aka Peeps) or a chocolate bunny?

Neither.  How about a genie that can tell the future and is single.  Oh, and not batshit crazy.  Stay away from batshit crazy.  They will buzz around you like that stupid no-see-um that you can't get.  No damage, just an annoyance.  Until they land.  And then, faster than you can say Emeril Lagasse, it's BAM!  You're dead motherfucker.  LOL  Whoops.  Did I go off topic?

5 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I am soooo with you about snow. And I LIKE snow! But it's nearly April. It's not pretty anymore. What's left is in massive piles in parking lots or alongside the bridge, it's black with soot, you can see the cigarette butts, dog turds and empty bottles in there ... ICK! ICK! ICK! These sad, filthy remnants are not what the songwriters and poets immortalize in verse. It's time for it to DISAPPEAR! (Thank you. I feel better now.)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You also can't reason with drunk. :)

**** April **** said...

Kindred spirits on patience... yup!

Demi Moore started on soaps??? WOW... I knew Meg Ryan did but I didn't know about Demi.

And ... I think you're getting a little cabin fever batshit crazy. :)

You can't reason with cabin fever batshit crazy either, right? :)

I am Harriet said...

You've got me wondering if there would even be popcorn today if it were not for the microwave

K Dubs said...

Bud - depends! If it's a happy drunk, sometimes. If it's a drunk hell bent on doing something bad - usually not. And yep - Demi Moore. General Hospital. I think Meg was on As The World Turns? And batshit crazy.. not me. LOLOLOL
Which came first? The popcorn or the microwave?