Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wordfull Wednesday..


Hmmmm... Usually it's wordless Wednesday, but I'm full of it - so me?  Wordless?  Surely you jest...

Just some rambling thoughts..

I started a new diet today.  A couple of friends did it, and it worked great for them, so I figure why not give it a shot.  It's called the Dukan Diet.  Look it up.  I can't do Weight Watchers - too much figuring stuff out for me, I need easy.  Jenny Craig was SUPER easy - they give you the food, tell you what to eat and when to eat it.  But it's not cheap.  It can be upwards of $125-150/week.  I can't afford that. 

My taxes still aren't done.  Sigh...  This is the latest I've ever gone without having them done and in my account already.  I'm still waiting for one form from the Cape house trust, and once I have that I'm good to go. 

An old ex of mine got remarried and had a baby.  He (the baby) just turned a year old, and is adorable.  I'm still in touch with his daughter, and see pictures from time to time.  I feel bad how things ended, they weren't nice.  My mother had just died, he was doing stuff on the computer that I didn't like - and then just hid it.  Which, if anyone knows me, don't hide shit from me - I'll find out.  I think we both had a lot of issues at the time and when we broke up he was very angry.  When I saw the pictures, I just felt happy for him - happy that he obviously worked out his issues, he found love and had another kid.   That's something I always wanted - more kids. 

But not by myself.  Hells to the no...

The boy is driving.  He's got his permit.  We drove into Grand Rapids the other day - "big city" for around here, and he did great.  I had to grab the wheel once because he was looking to merge and wasn't paying attention to where we were going.  Whoops.  But I didn't yell.  I remember driving with my mother, in my father's Peugeot station wagon.  No power steering.  None of that sissy crap, I tell you.   I think we drove together once.  I was driving, she was either in the passenger seat or the back seat and she yelled the whole 2 miles that I drove.  "JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH, WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!!  GEORGE!  DON'T LET HER GO SO FAST.  SLOW DOWN FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!"... You get the point..  In any case, I pulled the car over on the side of the road, got out and told her to drive.  I never drove with her again.  LOL

My cousin has been having some issues, and again it's in the back of my mind that I should be home.  I feel bad that I'm not there to help her out, and support her.  I'm really torn - the boy has 2 years left in High School.  To move him now would be awful for him.  He'd be the new kid.  Everyone hates being the new kid.   Especially when you don't drink, do drugs or play sports.  Ugh..




Happy Hump Day :)


No comments: