Sunday, March 10, 2013

That's right, bitch...


Today we ripped off a blogger named Memphis Steve from the blog Steve's Nude Memphis Blog. He does not say where he got it from, but judging by his profile picture, we don not want to know!   But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Click on Steve's name to see his real profile picture...



Be honest, who texted you last?
Dan.  Telling me that the Tastefully Simple vidalia onion dressing makes a fabulous cole slaw.  Who knew?!  Other than that?  Your mom...


Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?

Usually open.  Unless my boyfriend is over.  Then it's locked.  Soundproofed.  Etc.  You know the deal... LOL

Do you drink tea?

Didn't I just answer this question?  You Saturday-Sunday peeps need to get together..

Do you have plans for tomorrow?
Yeah.  Work.  What of it?  What do you think, I live a life of leisure?  I wish! 

 
What’s worse: dry skin or chapped lips?
Seriously now, it's winter.  If you don't have one, you have the other - and some people are lucky enough to have both.   Speaking of chapped lips, anyone see Cameron Diaz's picture this week?  Her lips are a hot mess.  Ugh..

 
Would you be surprised if Facebook started charging?
You know, if they did - I would have so much time freed up in my day it'd be redonkulous. But it would also piss me off because I keep in touch with so much of my family on there. 

 
Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?

Right now it's winter.  Almost spring, I know - but it's winter.  I like warm.  I'll go for SoCal, please..  and during the summer? PEI.  How's that?

How many social media sites are you registered with?
Prolly a lot.  I'm sure if you really wanted to know, you could check with my internet stalker.  He keeps finding me.  Ugh.


Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?

Yoga pants.  How's THAT for an answer!   I just got back from the gym and holy shit my legs are really pissed off at me!

So, what if you changed lives for one day with the last person you texted?

I'd be a gay man.  Fun!  I'd dress in drag for the whole day and call everyone bitch. 

Last person you told a secret to?
Why, you want to know what it is?  I'm not telling you!  You'll hunt them down and find out what the secret is and then use it against me in horrible ways.  No way.  Uh uhn.  Not falling for that one.  Bitch.  

 
What are you listening to at the moment?

the boy playing video games, the typing of the keyboard and the clicking of my oven.  I'm baking a chocolate cake for my friend's son's birthday.  And I can't eat it.  Any.  of.  it.  But on the good side - I've lost 7 lbs. on the diet I'm on.  So take that you stupid chocolate cake.  Bitch.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?

My other bed.  Yeah.  That's right.  I have two.  Bitch. 

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?

Um... at the hip?  In each others lives?  What do you mean?  Like my son, I'll always be attached to him.  His father?  Well, I do have the best part of him - but does that make us attached?  Not so sure...  You know who I'd LIKE to be attached to, though, right?
 

Are you going to any concerts this year?
Hoping that Bruce does a 2nd US leg, hoping that Maroon 5 comes back - he said he'd be back this way in the summer...  So yeah.  Prolly.  :)  Bitch. 

 
Do you believe in Karma? 

Oh yeah..... it is SUCH a bitch.  Bitch. 


2 comments:

K Dubs said...

I know, right? It was so bitchin.. lol :)

I am Harriet said...

Yes, it was a repeat question. We haven't had one of those in a long time.