Saturday, March 2, 2013

Partridge Family vs Brady Bunch... who wins?



Saturday 9: It's a Sunshine Day
  

1) The best known Brady Bunch song is, of course, the show's theme. Do you know the lyrics?
Um, duh... And Jan and Cindy were my bestest friends in the whole wide world.  You didn't know that?   I liked the Partridge Family better, though.  They were cool.  And sang.  
2) The Bradys were a blended family. Do you have stepparents, stepchildren or stepsibs?
I have a stepmother, and 3 stepsisters - one that I get along great with, and the other 2 I really don't have any contact with.  
3) Samantha admits that, when she was 12, she taped Greg Brady's photo over her bed. Before you judge her too harshly, come clean yourself. Did you have a major pre-teen crush? Who was it? Um, Shawn Cassidy.   And my older siblings thought it would be funny to put zits, black teeth, etc. on it.  Yeah.  They weren't very nice..
  4) Which TV character do you wish lived next door?
oooooooooooh someone from HGTV.  They're all characters, you know.  Funny.  Want a BFF like me.  I'm kind of a big deal.  
5) It's a sunshine day! Describe your sunglasses.
Prescription.  Maui Jim.  Love 'em!

6)  You're on a 90-minute flight. How will you spend the time? Do you read a book? A magazine? Look out the window? Take a nap? It's something about flying - as soon as I open a book, I'm out.   So nap.  And oooh, 90 minutes?  That means I'm heading somewhere warm!  Dammit.  Where's my bathing suit!

7) Do you have a favorite brand of toothpaste?
I usually use Crest or Colgate.  I really don't care - as long as my teeth are feeling shiny and looking clean! 
8) How many keys are on your key ring?
House, car and my BFF's house.  I think that's it.  
9) What do you miss about summertime?
It's warm.  Vacations.  Damn you, now I want it to be warm!

4 comments:

Diana_CT said...

The last I flew I feel asleep and dropped my book. We were packed in so tight that the whole had to get up so that I could get me book on the floor.

katie eggeman said...

I am ready for a warm vacation 90 minutes or even more as long as it is warm....

I am Harriet said...

I hear ya on the warm thing....

The Gal Herself said...

Maui Jim! Nice!