Sunday, April 7, 2013

We're women - we GET SHIT DONE..



You know - I know a lot of you read - start participating!  It's fun, something to do on a Saturday/Sunday morning!
Or at least comment.  Cuz I can see you... LOL

121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
My aunt Harriet.  Six years ago last month.  Worst day ever.  And if you know me at all - you get that. 

122. How do you feel about women in politics? 
Why is this even a question?  How you do feel about men being pregnant?  That would be a more interesting question.  We're women.  We GET SHIT DONE

123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? 
Outdoor pool with a hot tub attached.  But my yard is postage stamp-sized.  It's really really small.  Like if I didn't like my neighbor - I'd put up a 6' fence small.  And that's what she'd see 5' out of her back door.  Hint - don't ever buy an Allen Edwin home.  They serve a purpose, which is great - but you get what you pay for.  I will be lucky to sell this in a couple of years and not lose a lot of money. 

124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about regularly? 
Legal shit.  I love it.  Love reading about cases, arguments, all that stuff.  I know... I know... I should go..

125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? 
Um.  Yeah.  You? 

126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? 
Sometimes.  Sometimes not.  LOL  Like when it comes to men?  Not so wise.  That's why I am single right now - I'd rather be single that with someone "just because"..

127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? 
Not that I can remember.  But then again, tequila does give me alzheimer's..

128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
I used to work in an ER in downtown Boston.  What do you think?  Jeez luiz....  Has anyone NOT?  I'd be shocked.  

129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? 
if it were an unused line - hells yeah.  That'd be like Pelham 1-2-3 only no explosions or guns. 

130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? 
No.  Because that'd be killing a kid.  Or a baby.  That's wrong.  And selfish.  And really, do I want to be 120?  What kind of life do you have then?  You shit yourself, people change your diaper.  You pee yourself - people change your diaper.  Ooooh yeah - THAT sounds like fun...  NOT..

131. Can you identify any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for... (one of my favorite songs ever)
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...

C: I could make a film and make you my star...
 
  Yes.   That was dumb.  For that?  You know what's coming.....  Oh, and recognize this lyric?  D.  I'm at a payphone, trying to call home...


132. Are you worried about North Korea?

I think that North Korea is going to implode.  It's seriously like mini-me challenging the Rock.  You put your hand on their head, and they swing - but can't reach?  That's N. Korea.  Batshit crazy

133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a talk-show host? 

Talk show host.  I inhaled.  LOL  But then again, I'm a woman - we get shit done.

134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? 

Many times.  I do good letter.  Or used to, at least.  Too bad they were wasted on people that really didn't deserve them. 

135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?

Many times.  :)   My best one lately?  Sending a teenage girl a copy of the Desiderata, because she was feeling down on herself.  Nobody should put baby in a corner.  Ever. 

136. Are you looking forward to any dates right now? Vacation perhaps?
Dates like as in calendar dates, or dates with a guy dates?  I'm looking forward to my cousin's wedding in NY next month.  Which reminds me, I have 5 weeks to look fabulous.  I think that I shall stop eating.  LOL  Vacation is broken up, S. Carolina last month, NY next month, the UP this summer. 


137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen? 

There are way too many to choose from. 

138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? 

Depends.  Am I on my way to a Bruce concert?  Then I will go to my bootleg collection, which is quite large.  Am I just driving around?  Depends on my mood.  To cheer me up?  AC/DC - Thunder.  Must be listened to very loud.  Same with anything by ZZ Top.  LOL

139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?

Duh.  Me.  My kid.  He's pretty fucking amazing.   But seriously... we could go from the wheel to a cure for HIV. 

140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?

Show up naked.  Bring beer.  Not be batshit crazy, and have a spine for the love of God!  LOL

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

cheatymoon said...

I thought you *were* going to go... How's life? No Cape this summer, eh?

:-(

xoxox - talk soon

**** April **** said...

Tequila gives me the pukes! BWAHAHAHAH

I've been told to go to law school too....

and HELL YEA we get shit done! HOO WAH!!!

And Thunder is one of the songs I listen to while working out!

I am Harriet said...

FYI- being an "Aunt Harriet" is the coolest thing ever! :)

Smellyann said...

525Sorry about your Aunt Harriet. :( I love your answers, esp to #122. Hell yeah!!