Well shit. Now I have to go back and get part 1. Dagnabbit!
- How did you choose your baby's or pet's names?
Well, Ninja is a stealth like Ninja kitty - hence her name. And my baby? Was originally going to be John after my grandfather, but his father wasn't crazy about John, so at midnight before he was born - it was changed to Josh. The funny thing? I call him John every once in a while LOL And he's not a baby. He's almost 17..
- Have you ever been fishing?
Yes.. hasn't everyone?
- Have you ever had your national flag painted on your face?
No. That's dumb...
- What was the last social faux pas you made?
I let one rip at the party I was at last night. Only my friend Carrie heard it, but it was damn funny. LOL
- What makes you nostalgic?
- What's the scariest thing you've ever done?
This: OK, well apparently the picture feature is effed up. So it's ^^^^ that..
- What fairy tale character would you most associate with?
Oh Jesus, I don't know. Who pays attention to fairy tales anyway..
- How much do you tend to swear in public?
Too fucking much, if you ask me..
- If you ruled your own country, who would you get to write your national anthem?
Blake Shelton. It'd be kick ass. LOL
- Who is the most intelligent person you know?
- What's the craziest thing you've ever done for someone?
Flew back to Boston for less than 24 hours to surprise my friend Julie..
- What's the worst piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
Hmmmm I don't know. I'm going to come back to this one..
- If you had to describe yourself as a flavor, what would it be?
Rooty Tooty Fresh & Fruity
- If you had to describe yourself as a car, what would it be?
- If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what would it be?
a pug.. LOL
- Do you think laughing at someone else's misfortune is wrong?
I have a tendency to laugh at things that others wouldn't. So I guess, no - but only if they can't hear you?
- If a loved one was to serenade you, what song would you most like them to sing?
- Would you ever let your parents pick out a partner for you?
- Have you ever tried spam? (the meat product)
I grew up in the 70's. It was a staple at my house.
From My Random Randomness
My Random Randomness Meme, part 2
- What was your first alcoholic drink?
Some nasty moonshine shit
- What was your first job?
food services at South Shore Hospital
- What was your first car?
Ricardo Montalbon used to sing about it all the time!
Vooooooooooolare woah woah... Voooooolare oh oh oh oh...
- What was your first mobile phone?
A big clunky one that had the antenna that you pulled up...
- What is your first proper memory?
proper? seriously? taking my shoes off at library school.
- Who was your first teacher?
it was the ladies at Fogg Library. I went to library school.
- Which fictional character do you wish was real?
My imaginary boyfriend. He's freaking hot. And has really big hands.
- Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Disney World. 1972, I think?
- Who was your first best friend?
Raggedy Ann. And my siblings threw her down into the alley where the Doberman lived. And the doberman ate her. I should have known then how things would turn out.
- What was your first detention for?
I never had detention. I don't think.
- What's your strongest sense?
My Bullshit detector.
- Who was your first kiss?
Jesus, what is this - walk down memory lane?
- What was the first film you remember seeing at the cinema?
Debbie does Dallas. Can you tell I am bored with part II already? LOL
- What's the largest amount of money you've ever won?
$500 on a scratch ticket. Two days before I went on vacation. It was freaking awesome..
- What's the largest amount of money you've spent in one spree?
$300 something? I had to get an outfit for my ex's grandfather's funeral. I bought the outfit and didn't look at any of the price tags. Sigh... I miss when I was rich...
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Handle with care. May explode with little to no notice.
- Have you ever got sweet revenge on anyone?
Muahahahahahahaaaaa... maybe. Don't judge. But I will say - karma is the best revenge - and all you have to do is sit back and watch.
- Have you ever been to a live concert?
Does the pope shit in the woods?
- Have you ever been to see stand up comedy?
Does the pope shit in the woods?
- Have you ever needed stitches?
Again... does the pope shit in the woods?