Saturday, October 12, 2013

I find usually when I flush people are ready to hang up. LOL

Hopelessly Devoted to You

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Olivia Newton-John is a breast cancer survivor and October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please spread the word about early detection.

 
 
 
1) This is a sad song about unrequited love. What's your favorite love song, and is it happy or sad?
     Hmmm it's changed along the years, but I really like "Happy" by Bruce..  And there's a new one by Hunter Hayes, featuring Jason Mraz.  "Everybody's got Somebody but Me".  LOL  I love anything by Jason Mraz.  Plus he's cute. 

2) This song is from the Grease soundtrack. When that movie came out in 1978, the price of a postage stamp was just 15¢. When's the last time you visited the post office?
I had to mail a package over the summer.  It was then.  Yeah.  Yeah.  That's the ticket.  :)  I have boxes in my house and they're for different people (my cousin Michelle's kids, my niece Erin and Josh's sister Marisa) when they're full - I mail them.   Some take longer than others.  LOL (Erin and Marisa)..  It's fun.  :)

3) Not many people know that Olivia's maternal grandfather, Max Born, won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1954. Share something about yourself that we might not have known before this morning.
My boobs are fabulous.  Oh.  Wait.  I think I told you all that already.  Hmmm...  I snore?  um....  oh shit, I don't know.  

4) Olivia's father was an officer in MI5, the UK's secret service. Sam's most recent run-in with the authorities had less intrigue or glamor, as it included a policeman pointing out the stop sign she'd somehow missed. Tell us about your most recent encounter with law enforcement.
BAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!  I'll put this here, just because.  LMAO  Oh.  Wait.  Too soon?  Not soon enough?  That was the closest encounter I've had with law enforcement.  LOL  I am good - I have friends that are in law enforcement and any encounters are usually out and about in social settings.  I'll be seeing some tonight, as a matter of fact.  At a Rickey Bobby Talledaga Nights party.  We're all supposed to dress up like someone from the movie.  I've never seen the movie, so maybe I'll be one of the gaffers, or the boom boy? 
 
 

5) Olivia is part owner of an exclusive, luxury retreat called Gaia. If you had a day of free access to a heated pool, golf course, tennis court, gym, and day spa, but could only use one, which one would you choose?
Um, duh.  Day spa.  I could make all that shit last for the day.  And when I thought I was done - I'd go back for ANOTHER massage.  Just because I could.  LOL

6) Are you flirtatious?
Are you textually active?

7) Do you more often wear silver, gold, or platinum?
Oh this is a good one.  I wear silver or white gold.  If ever asked, though - I'll take platinum.  An ex boyfriend bought me a (yellow) gold necklace/earrings set.  Very pretty - not my style at all.  When I mentioned that I wasn't a huge fan of yellow gold, his response was "you never wear it, that's why I got you this, so you'd have some to wear"... Um.  D'OH... I don't wear it because I DON'T LIKE IT...  We broke up.  I returned it.  I got white gold and diamond necklace.  Looks like this:
 Much nicer.  More my style.  And worth a pretty penny.  Thanks T!

8) When you're on the phone, do you usually make the first move toward ending the call? Or do you find it hard to say goodbye?
I find usually when I flush people are ready to hang up.  LOL
 

9) Would you rather be smarter, richer, or more attractive than you are right now?
Duh, richer.  I could afford people to know shit for me (but I will say, I'm pretty smucking fart all on my own), and more attractive?  When I'm rich, I can afford plastic surgery.  First up?  Tummy tuck!  

3 comments:

Diana_CT said...

I have to confess, I did talk to someone on the phone when I was on the throne.

I am Harriet said...

I'm not sure how I feel about plastic surgery. I am starting to think about it more though.

The Gal Herself said...

I had an ex who used to talk on the phone while in the bathroom but wouldn't flush. He thought he was fooling us. He wasn't. There's an echo in the bathroom.

Love that necklace and love the story!