From The Real Mrs. Kelley at Whipped Cream & Lollipops
- Name your favorite movie actor: Hmmm.. .Not sure. I love Sean Connery, so probably him? Geez. I don't go to movies so.. .Oh wait. Magic Mike. Yeah. He was nice to look at....
- Name your favorite movie actress: I really like Julia Roberts, and when I was younger and had curly hair, I was told I looked like Meg Ryan. I never saw it though..
- Name your favorite tv actor: Too many to pick one. And really, I don't like them for their acting skills, I go for the beefcake these days..
- Name your favorite tv actress: I really like the women actresses on The Walking Dead. And Orphan Black - that one chick plays like 10. She's freaking amazing.
- Name your favorite television show right now: The Walking Dead. Hands Down.
- Name a few really cool movies you’ve recently seen: None. I very rarely go to the movies.
- Your favorite canceled television show:
LOST. I'm still that show's bitch. Hated the ending, and if The Walking Dead ends up with a shitty ending, I am going to give up on TV forever.
- Name one movie you wish you hadn’t wasted time/money on recently: Lincoln. Couldn't get into it.
- You would never watch a movie with:
People I don't like?
- Favorite candy/food to watch movies with:
Popcorn and M&M's. Together. And Lemonade. the whole sweet/salty thing is delightful. And lemonade makes the popcorn dissolve in your mouth. Yummy.
- Three favorite tv channels: That's like making you choose your favorite child. I can't do that.
- Favorite reality or competition show:
Loved the Amazing Race last year, because one of the hockey brothers used to play for our local team. I'm always a fan of Survivor. Loved that Cochrane won last year.
- Cable or satellite? Satellite. Cable is the antichrist.
- Do you watch more movies at home or at the theater? At home.
- Is there a time of year that you watch more tv? Yeah winter, when I'm hibernating and putting on my winter weight. Shit. Do I have to put on winter weight? I really want to lose it, not gain it.
I have to tell you, Meg ;), that of all the bloggers around the net, you are by far the most hilarious one I have come across!!! Have a great week!!
LOL Why thank you... thank you very much....
Post a Comment