Sunday, October 20, 2013

I don't want to be the mistress of anything. Ain't nobody got time for that.


From My Random Randomness

My Random Randomness Meme, part 3


1) What room are you in?
My office/den/book room.. it's off the kitchen.  Which reminds me, some lady called me yesterday to ask some questions about her daycare license - and she FLUSHED THE TOILET while she was on the phone with me.  If I was a friend - I could maybe understand it - I mean, come on, we've all done it.  You know the "flush and run" or the "I don't care, you're my biffle and I'm gonna flush" but a total stranger?  No way..  

2) Can you solve a rubix cube?

Pffft... Rubix, cubix...  Back in the day i could.. Now?  Ain't nobody got time for that!  By the way - if you haven't seen this video?  You should.  HY-sterical...




3) Are you psychic in any way?

I am.  I can move things with my mind.  And I can leap tall buildings in a single bound.  Who the hell does anything related to a "bound"?  Cause that?  That's whack.  And like I said, "ain't nobody got time for that"...

4) What star sign are you?

No Crossing...  oh.  Wait.  STAR sign... Scorpio.  Four days to prepare.  Get it right.  

5) What's your favorite color?

Usually I'd say green or yellow, but today?  TODAY it's RED.  As in my beloved Red Sox.  That won last night.  Awesome game.  Did I mention that the Sox WON?  And now they're going to the World Series?  Yep.  I got time for that..

6) What's your lucky number?

5.  The amount of runs the Sox scored last night to beat the Tigers..  4 of them were from a grand slam.  Oh it was so pretty... I got time for that...


7) Do you have any chores that should be done now?

I'm sorry.  Did you say chores???  Who says that any more?  Wait.  Are we in a time warp?  Do we do bounding chores now?  Do I need to go milk the cow, Bessie?  Shit.  If I'm in a time warp I definitely put myself into the wrong era.  

8) Did you have a cherished childhood teddy bear or other toy?

Did you NOT read last week about my beloved Raggedy Ann?   Jesus, bring it up again, why don't you.  Are you trying to make me cry??


9) What was the last thing you bought from a vending machine?

flavored condoms.  We wanted to see if they really tasted like they said they would.  That was an interesting night at the bar.  LOL

10) What shoe size are you?

8 1/2.  What, checking to see if I'm a shoe-throwing Mama gooney goo-goo?


11) How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Prolly not as many as you.  High heels gave me bunions, and no support gave me plantar fascitiis.  So I have a good 3-4 pairs that I wear all the time.  And my sneakers.  Must have sneakers.

12) If you were prime minister/ruler of the world what laws would you make?

Equality for all.  No more shut downs of any government and if it ever happens again, those responsible are tossed out of office and women are put in their place.  Don't you remember?  We're women.  WE.  GET.  SHIT... DONE...

13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have?

Invisibility.  Because there are a few walls I would love to be a fly on.  LOL

14) and what would your hero name be?

Master of invisibility.  Or wait, would it be Mistress?  Shit.  I don't want to be the mistress of anything.  Ain't nobody got time for that.  Been there, done that, designed the t-shirt.  
I'd be SuperAwesomeInvisibilityGirl!  That's it!

15) and what outfit would you wear?

It doesn't matter.  I'd be invisible.  I'd run around buck nekkid.  Just because I could!

16) What was your last dream about?

The Red Sox heading to the World Series.  Oh, wait - they ARE!!!  Yay!!  I love it when my dreams come true :-)

17) What would you do if you won the lottery?

Depends.  I'm going to go with Powerball, by myself.  Because the daily numbers don't add up to much, and scratch tickets can only get you so far.  I'd pay off my mortgage, and then probably a few friends' mortgages.   Buy a summer cottage on the Vineyard.  Set up some kind of trust that helps single parents go to college.  Put the rest in the bank and let it go forth and multiply.  And not have to worry about paying the bills ever again. 

18) Would you like to build/design your own house?

Nah.  Ain't nobody got time for that.  That's what architects and designers are for.

19) Which form of public transport do you prefer?

I like Amtrak.  It was cool when I was working in downtown Boston.  You know - where the RED SOX are from?  

21) Can you juggle?

No.  Can you roll your tongue?

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Congratulations, Red Sox Nation! Boston Strong! I was watching the game last night and it was thrilling. I'm a long-suffering Cub fan, so I feel great empathy with Boston fans and they're my post-season team. I am also petitioning all the Cubs to grow big, ugly, unkempt beards in the offseason. I think it's a biblical Samson thing. PS Re: the condoms -- did they?

Kwizgiver said...

Yes, I can roll my tongue!

And I wish you a very happy birthday.