Saturday, December 21, 2013

A pony, snails, twine, a red ryder bb gun, a puppy, two kittens

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!



SATURDAY 9: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be?

A pony, snails, twine, a red ryder bb gun, a puppy, two kittens, twelve pairs of nail clippers, a new tweezer- has to be Tweezerman, though - those are the best, a job that I work hard and make lots and lots of money at, a portion of mega-millions, a nice man to call my own, and bubblegum.  Yeah.  That's it.  No.  Wait.  And a pink scooter.  Now that's it. 
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?

I'm ALWAYS on the nice list!  How dare you suggest that I would be anything BUT nice.  Although - if you know me, you know that the way to get me from nice to naughty in less than 60 seconds is to be mean to my kid.  I don't care if he's 17.  He's my kid.  That's my baby.  Don't fuck with my baby.  I'll shank a bitch.  Or become your worst nightmare.  Just ask his father.  LOL
3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train?

Nope.  No traveling this year.  I'm too broke.  Staying home, but off from work until the 2nd.  Yay!! 
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? 

Well, duh...  And don't ask what it is - I can't open it till Christmas, silly!
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie or TV special? Have you seen it yet this year?

It's a Wonderful Life.  Hands down.  And not yet.
6. Which do you prefer: candy canes or gingerbread?

Not a fan of the cane.  I will eat a nice soft molasses cookie though.  mmmmmmmmm
7. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind.

Carol B.  She was my favorite aunt when I was a kid - then Maggie was.  I remember being SO mad at my Uncle Joe when they divorced.  I'm so glad that we're now friends on facebook!  But for favorite aunt, we all know that Harriet stepped up and took that role over.  She was more like a sister though, than an aunt.  But don't let my mother hear you repeat that.  She'll get you.  When you least expect it.  Like if you're coming out of the water at the beach?  A seagull will shit on you.  You think it's random?  But no - it's not.  That's Mary.  Extracting (or expelling, really) her revenge!
Oh.  Wait.  You meant Christmas carol???  Love 'em all.  Really.  Can't pick one.


8. What's your favorite winter beverage?




Well it USED to be eggnog and the Captain.  But now I know that eggnog will add 260 lbs. to my ass in one drink - I'm really a fan of the Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.  It's quite delightful.  And I'm not usually a fan of anything cherry.  But mmmmmmmm... it's goooooooooooood...
9. What will you remember most about 2013?

Hmmmmmmmmm  It was a big year for the boy.  But this isn't about him.  It's about me.  oh heck, I don't know.  It wasn't a great year, it wasn't a horrible year.  It was really nothing of consequence.  Oh, I know - 11-12-13.  Yeah.  That's it.  LOL
 

4 comments:

CountryDew said...

What fun answers! I hope you get the pink scooter.

Diana_CT said...

My winter beverage was hot mulled apple cider and rum.

I am Harriet said...

hahaha I got one too I can't open till Christmas.

The Gal Herself said...

Your Carol answer was genius.