Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I don't think anyone should ever fake anything. LOL

Let's go!!!
A Christmas Meme

From the archives!
1.The Christmas song I can listen to even in June is...
Christmas Lights by Coldplay or the Robert Downey, Jr. version of River..  love 'em both and they're in my year round shuffle list :)

2.Hot Chocolate, Egg Nog or Mulled wine?
Egg Nog.  With a wee bit o' the Captain involved in it..

3.When do you put your decorations up?
Bahahaaaaaaa, when I get around to it.  Sometimes the day before, sometimes never.  Depends on if I'm "home" for Christmas or not.
4. What are you having for Christmas dinner?
Oh no, the real question is - what am I having for Christmas brunch.  I am having around 15 people over - and there will be a delightful strata, french toast bake, maybe pancakes too, cheesy potatoes, bloody marys and mimosas.  Oh yeah.  I will be in my element.  Cooking for a crowd.  
5.What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Growing up, it was always Christmas Eve.  My big, crazy family would all gather at one person's house and mayhem would ensue.  It was always a fun time, and as long as my grandmother was alive - you had to be there.  If you weren't - there better be a damn good reason.  One year my cousin Chris was in Italy.  I'm not sure if he was ever forgiven.  LOL
6. Have you ever gone Carol singing?
No.  I can't sing.  Trust me on this one. 
7. When did you learn the truth about Santa?
What truth?  What are you talking about? Don't you try and tell me Santas not real.  You should see what happened to the last beyotch that told me that.
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
With ornaments.  What kind of a question is that?  Silly... I think the real question should be - real or fake tree.  Now that I would have an answer to.  What is that?  Oh, real.  I don't think anyone should ever fake anything.  LOL
9. What's the best thing about Christmas?
That it's almost over?  I think it's become way too commercialized, and people need to remember what Christmas is about - not trying to out-do each other in the presents department. 

10. All I want for Christmas is... 
A Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time!

Merry Christmas all!

 

No comments: