Sunday, December 15, 2013

Besides. He blocked me. LOL

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 
Let's go!!!


The Blerp Meme

from Lucy B.'s Surveys

When you get a headache do you take painkillers right away or try to wait it out?  

Oh, I'll freely admit it - I am a pill pusher.  I grab painkillers right away.  None of that "my body is a temple" bullshit here.  Sometimes?  I take them just for the hell of it - because I might get a headache in an hour or so, here - take this, it'll make you feel better.  LOL

 Is there a really funny YouTube video you’d like to recommend to me?  

It's just not as much fun any more.  Things go viral in a hot second.  Everyone's seen them by the time they get to me.  So really - is there one you'd like to recommend to ME? 

Did you watch Sesame Street when you were little?  

Um... DUH.. Didn't every kid? 

What’s the last thing you touched, other than your computer?
  

My right boob.  I had an itch.  Or maybe I didn't.  Maybe I just wanted to touch it.  Ooop!  There, now you've done it - I grabbed the left one too!! 

When was the last time you talked to your best friend?
  

Which one? 

How often do you listen to music?
  

Every day, baby.  It's part of what makes the world go 'round

What color is your cell phone?  

Well, I can tell you what it's NOT.  Gold.  That's just a whole bunch of craziness, that iPhone gold, fingerprint scanner thingie. 

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you drank?

I'm drinking coffee right now, does that count?  Oh, wait - some Bailey's would be really tasty in it..

Do you like to wear sweatpants?  

Don't you judge me.

What song are you currently listening to? Who sings it?  

The voices in my head are singing a song, but I'm not sure what it is or where it came from.  Maybe I should take some more of those painkillers - either I'll join them or they'll shut the hell up

Have you ever gotten a black eye? 

Yup.  More than once.

What caused it?  

Well, gee... if you get a broken nose - that usually provides you with lovely black-blue-purple all-around eye shadow.  I've broken my nose 3 times.  You do the math.  LOL

How many times have you checked up on your ex?  

Who wrote this question?  Kim?  I am NOT a Facebook stalker!!  Besides.   He blocked me.   LMAO 

If you had to get a tattoo what would it be?  

I already have one.  But I want another - a shamrock with the Red Sox "B" inside it.

How many tabs are open right now?  

3.  Or maybe I'm drinking TAB.  Ever think of that one, Einstein?  Huh?

Are you scared of needles?  

In a "get that thing the fuck away from me" way?  Or in "if I clench my hand enough maybe I'll draw blood and not feel it" kind of way?  I don't mind them, but Jesus - you'll never catch me shooting up or anything.  That shit's just crazy.l

Do you believe love can last forever?  

That would be my answer..


Are good-byes easy or hard for you?  

You know, there are a lot of open ended questions on this.  Good bye for now, forever, what kind?  Goodbye at a wake to a dead person - that's hard.  Especially if you cared about the person.  Goodbye at the airport because they're going on a trip?  Hard, but not too bad.  Come on now.  I need more details..
 

Would you rather sing or dance?

Trust me - you don't want me to do either. 

6 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I bet the original author has never heard of Tab (the beverage)!

CountryDew said...

Ha. I though about the TAB thing too but figured like KG that the original author never heard of that particular soda. I don't even know if they still make it!

I am Harriet said...

Don't judge me- too funny. We're not judging :)

katie eggeman said...

I remember Tab, but it wasn't the first thing I thought of....

Anonymous said...

I saw TAB at the grocery store the other day, but I haven't had it in years. Who did your Sox tattoo?

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Ah, so another black eye out there once upon a time. I was very proud of the one I got.