Saturday, November 17, 2012

Got the Blues for the Blues...

 
(This is last week's - that I missed because I was doing something - don't ask, it must have been important, after all I would never miss on purpose!)
1) Do you come up with your brightest ideas early in the morning or late at night?
In the shower.  All the time.  I don't know what it is, although, this week I'm more concerned about not pulling off steri-strips than thinking about how to garner world peace.  :)

2) Are you more likely to feel romantic at night or in the morning?
Shit, do I really need to answer this?  I'll take it whatever way I can get it, these days.  LOL

3) Do you shower in the morning, after work or before bed?
In the morning.  I can't shower at night - then I get bed head.  Who wants bed head?  Not me.  Although it'd give my normally straight hair some body - but still.  Yuck.

4) Billie Holiday was just 44 when she died. Is there an artist whose early demise surprised and saddened you?
All of those in the "28 club".  And they all make me sad - it's sad what drugs and alcohol will do to a person - and none of them needed to die as young as they did.  All of them could have been avoided.
5) Billie was known as "Lady Day." Do you have a cool nickname? (If not, feel free to give yourself one right now.) 
I kind of like Momzilla.  Or Westy.  Used to be Chesty Westy.  HAHAHA!  Not any MORE though!!!

6) When was the last time you had the blues?
GOD I miss the House of Blues.  I've always loved live Blues music, and I don't think there's anywhere around me that has it live on a regular basis.  Now I've got the blues for the blues.  Thanks.  Feel better?

7) Crazy Sam is eating Trader Joe's Snickerdoodles as she composes this. What's the last snack food you ate?
I don't know - but it wasn't anything from Trader Joe's.  I <3 2="2" a="a" away.="away." big="big" br="br" but="but" closest="closest" do="do" drive="drive" drove="drove" food="food" get="get" go="go" hours="hours" i="i" is="is" isn="isn" joe="joe" nbsp="nbsp" obsessive="obsessive" one="one" over="over" really="really" s.="s." snack="snack" some="some" someone="someone" t="t" tell="tell" that="that" the="the" to="to" trader="trader" want="want" worth="worth">
8) Do you worry about preserving endangered species? Or do you believe in survival of the fittest?
I'm going to tell you right now - if the zombie apocalypse happens, I'm a goner.  I don't have a gun, and while I can hit anyone with a frying pan - there are others that will survive longer than me.  So I'll be an endangered species when that happens.

9) Would you ever hire a lawyer who runs commercials on TV? Do you know anyone who has?
LOLOL  I used to work for a parking company in Boston.  One of our customers was Jim Sokolove - him of the many commercials.  He was the biggest douche, it was ridiculous.  I would never hire him.  I'm sure people have - but only because they don't know any better.   
 

No comments: