Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday... and even more about me??

Half Way Done (you want to know MORE about me?!??!)

Sunday Stealing: Who Are you? Part 3 & 4 – Is it over yet?
 
Part 3: Past
34. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Giving birth...

35. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Giving birth... LOL  I could use this answer for so many!  But other than my son?  Finally getting my Bachelor's degree.  On my own.  While being a single mom, working full time. 

36. What is your greatest regret?
Definitely NOT giving birth! LOL  Hmmm.... there are so many answers that I could give for this - but really?  I don't have regrets.  I have things that I wish I hadn't done, but if I hadn't done them, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

37. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
Slept with someone else's husband.  I don't recommend it for anyone.

38. When was the time you were the most frightened?
I remember being in 2nd grade, I think?  And my siblings thought it would be funny to hold me against a fence where there were some pretty nasty Dobermans on the other side.   Yeah.  They were awesome.  Which is why we're so close now, right? 

39. What is your best memory?
 I remember riding bikes to Nantasket.  Not only was I shocked that I was allowed to go, I just remember feeling such a sense of freedom. 

Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Optimist!

41. What is your greatest fear?
Really?  Dying alone.
 
42. What are your religious views?
Everybody needs a reason to believe.  I believe that there is a higher power than me.  Isn't that enough?

43. State a random opinion?
Teenage boys are dumb.

44. What are your views on sex?
Really?  LMAO... 

45. Are you able to cook?
I'm a damn good cook.  DAMN good.

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
I think that anyone that messes with a child in any way - molestation, murder, or just generally fucks with their head - they need to be shot.  Don't fuck with kids...

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
I believe that when I look at some couples, that I believe that there has to be hope.

48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Being able to look in the mirror and be happy with what you see.  If I died tomorrow, would I leave a legacy of good or bad?

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
Sometimes TOO honest - it gets me in trouble.

50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
I am going to plead the 5th on this one..

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
There are a lot.  Sleeping with someone else's husband ever again.  Um... because it's wrong?  Anal sex.  Because Jesus - that'd hurt dammit!  Eat anything that is still alive.  No reason necessary.  Hurt a kid.  Same thing...   Should I go on?

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
My kid, some of my family and most of my friends.  They all know who they are - I don't need to tell you.....

Happy Sunday :)

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Why limit it to the teenage boys?


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/11/im-a-mother-nuf-said/

KC said...

I'm with you on number 49..LOL =D
I often get in trouble because I really say what I have in mind, whether I end up upsetting others, or not..