Saturday, November 17, 2012

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!


1) "Live and Let Die" was nominated for an Oscar as best song. Do you have a favorite movie song?
Oh, dammit.  I was expecting stupid questions.  I wanted to give stupid answers!
I'm REALLY loving Adele's song for the new Bond movie.  It's just an instant classic, and is so "Bond-like" it's crazy. Here's a copy of the trailer - and you can hear the song here (if you live under a rock and haven't heard it already)



2) The latest Bond movie, Skyfall, is crazy successful. Have you seen it/do you want to see it?
I've heard that it's crazy good, which is why it's crazy successful.  Go figure!  I'm planning on seeing it.

3) What do you think makes Bond movies so enduringly popular?
Oh come on.  Hot guy.  Hot girls.  Hot cars.  It appeals to all of the masses.  Oh, and usually?  There's really good fight scenes.

4) Do you have a favorite among the actors who have played "Bond, James Bond?"
Sean Connery - it's the accent.  He's still hot, for an old guy..

5) Bond orders martinis -- "shaken, not stirred." What's your regular drink order?
Good God I love my beer.  And wine.  Oh, wine is divine.  But sometimes, around this time of year - a pumpkin martini is delightful too.  Let's face it - I'm a lush.

6) Moving from the bar to breakfast -- do you have a favorite cereal? 
My absolute favorite?  Honey Nut Cheerios mixed with Wheaties.  That's right.  I'm a mixer.  Don't judge.  

7) Let's daydream about warm weather. Would you rather swim in a lake, the ocean, or an outdoor pool?
OCEAN, OCEAN, OCEAN...

8) Did you get 8 hours' sleep last night?
At least - that's the thing about having a major surgery - it kind of knocks you out a bit.

9) What are you wearing on your feet right now?
 My favorite slippers - they're the ones I wore to the hospital, too.  They made people smile.  I love to make people smile.  \
See?
Thanks Amanda :) xoxo

Happy Saturday!
 

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

Pumpkin martini? I'm intrigued...

Have a great rest of your Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/11/im-sure-its-a-guy-thing-for-the-most-part/