Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hell on a job interview, I tell ya!

The Way We Were

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: The Way We Were   Play  along.. I dare you :)
 
1) In honor of Valentine's Day next week, what's the most romantic movie you can think of?
Moonstruck?  I don't know.  I like action movies.  Maybe a James Bond flick?  They're romantic, in an "I'm going to show you a good time and then leave you wanting more" kind of way... Kind of like my life LOL

2) The Way We Were was a tearjerker. Do you think that most real-life love stories end in heartbreak? Or do you believe in happily ever after?
Hmmmmm.... I think that Wesley and Buttercup had twuuuuuuuuu wuvvvvvv.... Other than that?  It's all shit.  

3) What's your favorite love song?
Oh, there are so many... Why don't we get drunk and screw... I just bought a water bed, filled up for me and youuuuuuuuu.. I used to have a waterbed.  It was fun trying to get out of that sucker 8 months pregnant.  I had to rock back and forth and project myself out of it.  LOL  **edited to add - if I had to choose one?  "Happy".. Bruce Springsteen.  Check it out..
http://youtu.be/N1OB7NmLvDw 

4) In 1993, Barbra Streisand married actor James Brolin, who first became famous as Dr. Steven Kiley on Marcus Welby, MD. Who is your favorite TV doctor?
McSteamy.. McDreamy...  Dammit, why can't Adam Levine play a doctor?  He can play doctor with me any time.. Oh.  wait.  I'm sorry.  I got distracted.  What was the question?
5) In 2012, Streisand renewed her contract with Columbia, where's she's been recording since 1963. So she's been with the same label for fifty years! Where have you worked the longest, and how long was that?
Mom.  16 years.   Best job I've ever had :)
6) Sam Winters once worked as a hostess in a chic bistro in Worcester, PA. That's why she frequently gets  frustrated by bad service in restaurants -- she's certain she could make it run more smoothly. Where do you find yourself getting annoyed most often?
Stupidity, laziness, liars..  And after some conversations with my son about his father, he now gets it that I'll get mad if he does something stupid, but it's 10 times worse if he lies about it..
7) Have you ever taken a polygraph test?
No, do I need to?  Listen, Siri TOLD me the best place to hide a body.  As far as I know, it's still there..
8) Crunchy, smooth or organic peanut butter?
Mmmmmm Peter Pan crunchy + potato chips = crunchy chip love..
9) Describe your favorite sweater.
Really?  Any cardigan.  I can't wear big heavy sweaters any more.  You try feeling like your insides are 150 degrees and then strip down.  It makes people around you uncomfortable if all of a sudden, you're wearing nothing but a sports bra.  Hell on job interviews, let me tell you... LMAO

5 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

An interview in a sports bra would be at the very least, interesting. ;)

**** April **** said...

BWAHAHAHHA... twuuuuuu wuvvvvv "it's all shit"

I woke up everyone downstairs laughing to that!!! HILARITY!

K Dubs said...

LOL April - glad I woke them all it, it was way past time.. and Bud.. hmmmm I wonder if it would HELP the interview or HINDER it. LOL

In the Company of Me said...

"Twuuu wuvvv" is hilarious. They say it happens only in Disneyland.

I am Harriet said...

Moonstruck for me. I love it!