Sunday, February 3, 2013

I used to look like that..

Today we ripped off a writer named Chloerockchick from the group zetaboards. It is 50 questions we will do it in 2.5 parts,  She does not say who she got it fromBut, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Basically Obscure Meme 
1: Do you notice a persons eye color? 
What the hell kind of question is that?  Do I notice a person's eye color.  When?  When I'm checking them out?  When I'm just talking to them?  Sometimes.  But sometimes I just don't care what color a person's eyes are.

2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? 

Ahhhhhhh really?  Are we talking about chocolate here, or how I like my men?  Because there could be different answers for both.  LOL  Or maybe we're talking about shakes?  My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...  oh.  Sorry.  Got carried away.. lol

3: If you could get a  tattoo free, would you do it? what would it be?
I would love to get a shamrock with a Boston "B" in it.  I already have one, it's faded. 

4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? 

I grew up about 12 miles outside of Boston in a mid-sized town.  I think it's officially a "city" these days.  I liked the fact that I could work in Boston, or as a kid we could go into the city very easily.  Now?  I'm loving living in Mayberry - because that's where I am now. 
5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
Probably my aunt Harriet.  She was more like a big sister to me.  And lots of people always thought we were sisters, and that always pissed my mother off.  LOL

6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
Ohhhhhhhhhh I seee..... still trying to get my answer for #2, eh??  Or wait - that'd be for a milkshake.  How about a banana smoothie... mmmmmmmm bananassssss...

7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?

oh Jesus.  All of them?
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?

Oh Jesus, all of them..
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
Probably when I got my period and was wearing white pants, and I had to walk home.  It just got worse.  

10: Have you ever fired anyone?
Does breaking up with a boyfriend count?  Because really, it was like firing someone.  Some cried, some begged for their job back, some stormed out.  Some were like, "huh"??  Yeah...

11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
We had a huge pine tree in our back yard growing up - of course I climbed more than 20' up.  I had siblings that would make fun of me if I was chicken. 

12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?

Yes, and yes
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? 

A gremlin.  LOL
14: What's your favorite place to relax? 

Adam Levine's face...  LOL  oh.  too soon? During the summer?  My hammock.  The winter?  This right here is my down time.

15: What's your most favorite part of your personality? 

The part where I make people laugh.. LOL
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? 

Oh, come on Lance - you KNOW you opened yourself up for this one.....
I used to look like her.  Before I got sick.  LOL
 

17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? 
Many times.  What, you need a recap?  Watch it yourself!
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event live? 

Seriously?  I'm 47 years old (I know, you'd never guess it...)  I've been to baseball, basketball, hockey AND football games.  AND I have seen Rod Stewart more than once, so that classifies me as having seen Futball/Soccer.  One of my favorite things to do is go to MLB games in other cities.  Next up is Wrigley - it's #1 on my "to do" list..

19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life? 

OMG we stayed in San Juan for a night after a cruise, and there was a restaurant at the hotel we were staying at - the El Convento - and they had this chicken and asparagus dish that was to die for.  The hotel was a redone convent - and it was AH-mazing..  gorgeous.  mmmmm now I want to go.. LOL
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? 

Both.  We'd get butter if it was a good week.  Spam if it wasn't.  

4 comments:

Stacy said...

i thought it would have been something with a cider reduction on it...

K Dubs said...

Mmmmmmmmm cider reduction. Ham. Now I'm sad.

I am Harriet said...

Men...instead of chocolate ..too funny

Smellyann said...

You're funny. OMG, we had almost identical answers for #9!! Glad that's over with now... sheesh.