Sunday, February 10, 2013

Um, Marianne? #33 please..

The Basically Obscure Meme-Part 2



Today we ripped off a writer named Chloerockchick from the group zetaboards. It is 50 questions we will do it in 2.5 parts,  She does not say who she got it fromBut, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday 


Sunday Stealing: The Basically Obscure Meme-Part 2

21: Would you swear in front of your parents
One is dead, and if it's true that there is an afterlife, I swear in front of her ALL the time.. Shit.  Whoops..  And my father?  I think the last time I swore at him was when it was my birthday and I told him that as my one surviving parent, it would have been nice if HE had remembered it, but as it was not one fucking member of my family did.   Yeah.  See?  There have been issues for a while..

22: Which continents have you been on?
Two.... But they were good continents!  I swear! 
 
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
Nope.  I was on a plane from Houston to Cancun, and these big muscle heads around me were puking left and right and I was just sitting there saying "wheeeeeeeeeeeee"... LOLOLOLOL 

24: Why did you name your blog whatever you named your blog?
It's mine.  All mine.  And if you don't like it - then fuck off and don't read it.  Simple, really..

25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
Really?  Is this a trick question?  Did you see that picture of me from 8th grade with the purple shirt and the rainbow across it?  Did you?  You bastard.  That better not show up somewhere on the interwebs... I'll shank a bitch..

26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Post a picture if you can.
I loved Hong Kong Phooey, but really?  My favorite Saturday watchings?  Creature Double Feature at 1:00.  I had to have all my chores done before I could sit and watch it (because Saturday was clean the shit outta everything day, you know) and I would fly through.  Because CDF was cool.  And sometimes?  Godzilla looked like he was going to lose...

27: In a past life I must have been a...
Oh God, who knows... Someone that had problems with their family, because as my stepsister said to me once "fix it in this life time so you don't have to deal with it in the next."  

28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
ohhhhhhohhhhhhhhh Boston, you're my home :) badum dum dum... dah dah dum... badum dum dum... dah dah dum...

29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
To Greece.  And no.  I didn't join the mile-high club, ya pig.  I was only 16. 

30: The longest you've ever slept?
Well, since I'm not dead - I'd have to say all day when I was sick.  What the hell kind of question is that?  Were you looking for 14 hours, 27 min. and 13 seconds?  Or were you looking for the longest amount of time that I've spent in my bed?  Because that could be a totally different answer now...  muahahahahahaaaa  Or the longest.. wait.  Never mind.  I'm going to give up while I'm ahead. 

31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
Oh good LORD no.  What ever possessed someone to take a picture of kittens and put it on an oversized sweatshirt in the first place?  And for the record - someone DID give me one once, and it was promptly passed on to my aunt who is mentally challenged - and she loved it.  Me?  I knew right then and there that it had been a good decision to end that relationship. 

32: Do you pluck your eyebrows?
Are you looking in my windows?  I was just doing that.  Freak.  Stalker.  I'm calling the cops.  Oh, and speaking of stalker freaks, my freak stalker neighbor Vinnie put his house up for sale.  WOOT! 

33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
If I had to choose?  Kidney.  But I have a killer recipe that requires all three.  And one time, I made beans for a little soiree that my old roommate and I threw.  It was a brunch, and it was an excuse to see if the boy's father would show up - to gauge his interest - so this was HOLY SHIT 20 years ago (obviously before we'd started seeing each other)!!  But I remember it like it was yesterday.  I don't know WHAT I put into those mothers, but M.A. (my roommate) and I, after it was all over, sat in the kitchen on the floor, farting.  And it was so bad - we had to keep changing rooms - literally.  I laugh every time I have beans, thinking of that.  Hopefully she'll chime in here and add her 2 cents.  LOL
Oh, and for the record?  He didn't show, but he did call.  I think that was the day he dumped the crazy ex who's now the live-in, to go out with me.  Don't ask.  Too complicated.  LOL

34: How far can you throw a baseball?
As far as I need to.  And you? 

35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
The U.K.  But why would I have to move?  Am I exiled because of something I did?  Someone I associated with?  I had the craziest dream last night that I was working for the courts again, but someone made me work as an assassin (for the court).  It was some crazy shit.  And I kept having to drive up hills covered in snow.  Huh.  Anyone want to interpret THAT? 

36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
Yes, yes, yes, no.  Why, you thinking of trying it?  Everyone likes different things, so I'm not going to tell you.  It is a surprise.  But go spicy.  That's all I'm saying..

37: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Seriously?  What are we, 5?   I'll tell you who's wood I'd LIKE to chuck, though.... (come on Lance, you knew I'd find a way somehow.. LOLOLOLOL)
 
 

2 comments:

Mr said...

Huh, From this angel it looks like he has a nice vagina, I don't even see a small bump to indicate penis. I wonder how they crop out the breasts? ;)

your answers are top notch by the way, sitting on the floor farting, lol, did you have to take the batteries out of the fire alarm??

I am Harriet said...

I bet that fella hurt himself on the way up....