Sunday, February 17, 2013

You probably think this song is about you...



Today we ripped off a writer named Chloerockchick from the group zetaboards. It is 50 questions we will do it in 2.5 parts,  She does not say who she got it fromBut, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday!

Sunday Stealing: The Basically Obscure Meme-Part 2

38: How did you spend Valentines day?
Um. you mean Valentimes day, don't you?  At least that's what I heard all day.  LOL  It was just another day.  That shit's dumb.  Dumb I tell you. 
 
39: Do you eat enough vegetables? 

What the hell.  You want to check my poop for corn, too?  No, allright.  No.  I don't.  But I like V8 - I get my veggies that way.
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?

Oh dear lord.  Evil Dead II.  Just go see it will you?  I can't wait to see Mama.  LOL  now listen - in my creepiest voice.... maaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NO MAMA! 
41: Do you like scotch? 

I would rather take a very sharp hatchet and chop off my thumbs than ever drink scotch again.  Or whisky, for that matter. Unless of course I need to vomit.  Then I'm all in.
42: Who is someone you would never swear in front of? 

Lots of swearing questions in this never-ending meme.  What the fuck?
43: Coolest thing you've ever seen on Halloween? 

Me.  Dressed up as an outhouse.  LOL
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?

Again - stalk much?  I'm over 40.  I don't even know what my natural hair color IS any more.  LOL
45: What subject would you take if you were forced to take a free class?

I actually just found out I was picked to take a free photography class Wednesday.  And I'm excited about it.  They only chose 25 people.  And I'm one of them.  So there. 
46: Do you use a reusable grocery bags? 

I have them.  I try to remember them.  But I usually fail.  Epically.  Is that even a word?
47: City or nature person? 

Both.  I love to visit the city, but then I love to come home to my little corner of the corn field. 
48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?) 

That's retarded.  Who are you?
49: Do heights bother you? can look look out the window on the top floor of a skyscraper? 

I can even stand on the glass-bottomed part of the walkway over the Grand Canyon.  THAT was cool..
50: Post 5 awesome things about your blog. BRAG AWAY!

It's mine.  
I can vent all I want - gotta love the freedom of speech.
People read it. 
People like it.
I have peeps.  They follow me.  It's cool.   
But on the downside, I have peeps that come here and do searches for themselves.  Talk about vain.  

1 comment:

Mr said...

I don't eat corn, so no need to check anything for something! lol Funny stuff!