Saturday, February 16, 2013

mmmmmm pizzaaaaaaaaa

Pour Some Sugar on Me

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

  
 
 
1) Do you have a favorite "hair metal band?" 
No, and personally, I think they all should be shot.  And get their damn hair cut.  I don't like them OR stupid "boy bands".  Really.  Give yourself a not so cringe-worthy name.  That's just dumb.  Hair metal band.  Dumb. Give me some *real* music any time, not that crazy loud shit.  
2) Def Leppard got their start in South Yorkshire, England. Have you ever been to the UK?
Why yes, yes I have!  I spent a long weekend in London, and I've also spent 12 days in Ireland.  And I have 10 THOUSAND pictures of the changing of the guards.  Why?  I don't know.  It's just a bunch of guys in gray coats and big black fuzzy hats.  What the hell was I thinking?  
  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3) Who would you rather chat with, one-on-one: Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Prince William or Prince Harry? ooooh Prince Harry.  He's one hot little ginger there. 

4) Do you use real sugar, or a sugar substitute?
In what?  I'm sorry, you need to be more specific here.  Anyone else remember when there was no Frosted Flakes - and all we had was Corn Flakes and we put sugar on top of it?  Jesus, I'm dating myself LOL

5)  Valentine's Day is big for candy sales. Did you indulge in any Valentine-themed, sugary treats this week?
No.  And piss off.  Valentines Day is stupid.  And dumb.  But candy isn't.  BUT.. I figured out this week that chocolate is a trigger for me - I get hot flashes.  Stupid chocolate.  Stupid hot flashes.  Stupid stupid stupid.  Did you know, though, that there is no actual chocolate in my favorite - white chocolate?  Mmmmmmmm  HAH!  Take THAT you stupid hot flashes.  
6) Do you regularly balance your checkbook?
Haaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa!!  That's funny.  Does anyone do that any more?  I actually have a checking account that has NO checks involved.  Just a debit card.  But if I didn't have online, I could balance it.  That shit's easy.     
7) What was your last impulse purchase?
The Jeep.  Oh.  Wait.  I haven't bought it yet - but I'll tell you, if I do buy a used car - I won't be buying it from Vinny the creepy neighbor!  Who just put his house up for sale - woot!  LOL  Oh wait.  Impulse purchase.   Um.... the shots I had last night.  Yeah.  Yeah.  Oh was I overserved.. oh dear...  but coffee helps.  And sleep.  I think I'm going to need more sleep.  definitely need more sleep. 
8) When Sam was a girl, she had nightmares about snakes under her bed. When did you last have a bad dream?
I had a freaky-deaky-ding-dong dream that I was a sniper and actually had to shoot someone, and it freaked me out and made me realize I couldn't be a sniper, then people were shooting at me - it was kind of weird.  And there were strange people in it.  
9) We're ordering pizza. Do you want deep dish or thin crust?
Thin crust, green peppers, onions and pineapple please.  Oh, man.  Now I'm hungry.  I know what I'm getting for lunch now!
 

3 comments:

katie eggeman said...

I think you have had too much sugar before you started this post. It is too bad you don't have a lot of opinions. ;>)

I am Harriet said...

#1- you forgot about the proper bathing/showering. Go for the Jeep- it'll make you nuts if you don't. At least, that's what happens to me.

The Gal Herself said...

According to the website Dreammoods.com, "To dream that you are a sniper or are being attacked by one represents hidden aggression that you need to acknowledge. You need to express your anger in a more controlled and healthy manner." Suddenly your rather passionate reaction to both hair metal bands and Valentine's Day makes complete sense. :)